[Kaito/Kite x F! Magical Reader] Chocolate

By: Selene_Crescent

(Y/N) was no ordinary girl. She looked ordinary on the outside, never ordinary on the inside, though. How? Well, she can use magic, but she can't use it freely. No, every time she uses it, it grows weaker. Once its gone, its gone. And so was her soul. And so she never used it.

"(Y/N)!" (Y/N) looked up from her book to glance at her little sister, Rori. Rori meant everything to her. Ever since her parents died in a car crash, she had vowed to take care of Rori, whatever it takes. Even though Rori could be annoying sometimes.

"Yes?" (Y/N) asked politely.

"I'm hungry. Can I eat something?" Rori asked crouching down next to (Y/N). (Y/N) sighed and placed a bookmark in her book to mark the spot and walked to the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat?" (Y/N) asked.

"Can I have a chocolate?" Rori inquired. (Y/N) reached for a chocolate bar.

"Okay. Which one? Caramel or milk?" (Y/N) asked, fingers hovering over the sweets.

"Caramel, please," Rori answered. (Y/N) handed it to her as it triggered a memory that happened years ago.

"OW!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Sorry. Just stay still!" her best friend, Kite, told her, tending to her cut. They were both around eight years old at that time, clueless about the world.

"OW! Stoppit!" (Y/N) wrenched her cut arm from Kite's grip.

"Stay still! Just let me wipe off the blood before you get an infection!" Kite barked.

(Y/N) whimpered. Silence followed. "W-will it hurt?" she sniffed. Kite shook his head, reassuringly.

"Come on. Just let me wipe it off and then we'll but a bandage on," Kite told her, kindly. (Y/N) slowly extended her wounded arm towards Kite as he used it to wipe the red substance from her arm. It stung, but (Y/N) held the yelp in. Kite wrapped a bandage around (Y/N)'s arm. "Better?" Kite asked. The pain had subsided so (Y/N) nodded.

"Thanks," she murmured.

"Here," Kite handed her a chocolate bar. (Y/N) gave Kite a sad, small smile and shook her head.

"I don't need it," she pushed the chocolate bar back to Kite.

"Don't need it, or can't eat it?" he asked, suspiciously. (Y/N) shrugged, looking down.

"I guess..." she answered her friend. Kite put his hand on her shoulder, making (Y/N)'s head jerk upwards.

"Just eat it. I won't tell," Kite told her, handing (Y/N) the candy. Smiling, she broke it in half and offered the half to Kite.

"(Y/N)!"

Jerking out of her flashback, (Y/N) looked up at Rori. "Sorry. Just wandered off a bit," (Y/N) said. "Okay, I'm gonna go to the park. You stay here, okay?" Rori nodded and (Y/N) slipped into a hoodie. "See you later, Rori!"

"Yup!" Rori replied as (Y/N) closed the door and locked it. (Y/N) walked in the streets of Heartland towards the park.

I wonder where Kite is right now... (Y/N) looked up to the clear sky, not a cloud in sight. She looked down at her hands. I could use magic right now to locate him... But that may also kill me, so what do I do? If only the magic didn't have that much limitations! My life would be much more easier if I could use it to my will. But then, I would be dangerous as well. I could turn evil without knowing, I could destroy the world. Maybe its better off like this, with my limitations. (Y/N) walked through the forest, wandering off the path. Suddenly, (Y/N)'s shoulder hit a another person's. Immediately, (Y/N) threw up her defenses and stumbled back, falling to the ground. Once she gained her senses, she gave the person a cold glare.

"(Y/N)?!" the person asked, shocked. (Y/N) felt the same surprise as the person in front of her. Kite?

"Kite?" (Y/N) asked, "What, where, why, how--" (Y/N) sputtered.

"What are you doing here?" Kite asked, voice much firmer than (Y/N)'s.

"Just a walk," (Y/N) told him, shrugging. Kite looked (Y/N) up and down and a surprised expression crossed his face.

"Your bleeding," Kite pointed to her arm. (Y/N) looked down and saw the small cut Kite was pointing to. Kite crouched down in front of her, taking the injured arm into his hands.

"It doesn't hurt," (Y/N) said, pulling down her sleeve to hide the cut on the back of her hand. Kite glared at her, icily, surprising her with his coldness; he seemed to notice it so he gave her a small smile.

"Sorry. You seem to have grown a lot, but you're just the same as before," Kite told her. Suddenly he moved closer and pulled (Y/N) into his arms. A moment later, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. "I've been looking for you for so long now. I missed you," Kite told her as he pulled away to look into her (E/C) eyes.

"I... missed you, too," she whispered to him as he hugged her tighter. (Y/N) pushed Kite away, blushing furiously.

Without warning, Kite placed a delicate kiss on her lips, in the dense forest with birds singing in the background.

"I love you, (Y/N)," Kite told her after they pulled away, lungs burning.

"I could say the same to you," she whispered. They stayed there for a long time, enjoying each other's presence.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Kite asked after a while. (Y/N) placed her head on Kite's chest.

"Yeah?" she answered.

"You still like chocolate, right?" Kite asked. (Y/N) nodded, slowly, wondering what he was getting at. She looked up and saw Kite's cheeks burning red. "Here," he handed her a small candy bar.

(Y/N) smiled at Kite as she broke it and half and they shared it, in the shadows of green canopies above.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°  

Selene_Crescent: Wow. A long chapter! Heh... 

Anyway peeps, have a great day!