[IV/Thomas/Quattro x F! Doll! Reader] Stringed Love

By: XxSilver_SwirlxX

Requested by: Selene_Crescent

Your porcelain eyes fluttered open slowly. Light filtered into your glistening orbs. You had no memories of what had happened, or who you were. All you knew was that you had just awoken from an eternal rest.

You took a long glance at your surroundings. You were sitting atop a wooden table surface. A field-sized bed was to your right while strange posters covered a wall on your opposite side. A figure of glass sat behind you, reflecting a glance of who you figured was yourself. Your (H/C) hair lightly cascaded down a dainty (F/C) dress. (E/C) eyes glinted in the lighting.

You noticed a tall teen peering down at your miniature form from the center of the room. You turned around cautiously to face him. He had maroon and yellow hair, an obvious expression of amusement was painted on his charming face. He was wearing what seemed to be a medieval robe, lined with golden thread.

"Who are you? And where are we?" you could hear your tiny voice question. "Who am I?" it added with curiosity as you gestured to yourself with a small delicate finger.

"My name is Quattro and we're in my room," he answered coolly, observing your perfect posture with cunning magenta eyes. Then, he took a thoughtful moment to ponder your last question. He replied with, "I think I'll call you (Y/N)," Quattro replied at last with a breeze.

(Y/N)... you tried the name out in your thoughts. You decided you liked it.

"Come here (Y/N)," Quattro instructed. He held out his hand, just large enough for you to sit on comfortably. You hesitated and took a step back. You didn't understand this new feeling, but you had a nervous tingling on your neck that told you to think it through. You noticed Quattro perk his head up slightly, "Anything wrong?" he asked with a small deceitful smile.

"I don't think so," you answered honestly. Figuring there was nothing left to do but to trust him, you set yourself onto his palm and clutched on a little too tightly. Quattro didn't seem to notice and lifted you gently upwards. The sudden updraft caught you off guard as you yelped, holding onto him firmly. The polished floor awaited beneath your dangling feet.

"It's only a little height," Quattro smirked, placing you easily onto the nearby pillowcase. You quickly leaped off his hand, tumbling through your silky dress lightly. A soft fabric caught your impact and slided you safely onto the velvet blanket. You landed in a small heap of (H/C) curls.

"Hey!" you protested with your quiet voice.

"I'm not the one who told you to jump down," Quattro replied reasonably. You holstered yourself upright, standing straight on the soft sheet.

A rapping sounded the door. "Quattro, are you in there?" a kind voice asked from the outerworld. You watched as an expression of alarm appeared on Quattro's face.

"Just a second Trey!" he shouted before urgently picking you up carefully and placing you behind the pillowcase.

"What are you doing?" you asked with a small hint of concern.

"Be quiet," Quattro shushed, scrambling to the door.

"Are you done yet?" the spoken words echoed the room. You thought you heard a tone of confusion in the vocals.

"Yeah!" your new friend announced before sliding open the frame. You took a peek from behind the pillow. A teenage male with short strawberry coloured hair came in. You noticed Quattro stealing a glance at you.

"What were you doing Quattro?" the boy you assumed was Trey asked curiously.

"Nothing," you heard the smooth lie. "What do you want? I'm busy," Quattro changed the topic. You climbed up the fabriced cushion for a better look. Your small palms grasped the edges of the lace.