🦃Happy Thanksgiving!🦃

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Happy thanksgiving everyone! We wanted to thank you all for staying with us, commenting, voting, adding our story to your reading lists, and just reading in general! It always makes us happy getting to know you wonderful people better. Each and everyone of you are all very important to us, and we want you to know!

Selene_Crescent: As Silver said, (but shorter) THANK YOU! And for people who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, we love you all the same! You are all amazing and we'd feel like unicorn turds and contaminated air conditioners without you!

XxSilver_SwirlxX: That's um, interesting wording? But all the same, accurate

Selene_Crescent: You don't have to be formal you know! (yes, we are still very much friends. And thankful for each other, at that) If anyone was wondering, we're still doing a Thanksgiving special oneshot, but instead of "(C/N)" ((Crush/Name)) x reader, we'll be randomly selecting a few characters! So feel free to help us chose, because we have NOT started! Oh, and they'll probably take until next week to finish, cause we're celebrating Thanksgiving as well

XxSilver_SwirlxX: So once more, thank you so much for making us feel like unicorn rainbows and clean air conditioners! Your support through these months has been amazing, and we're extremely grateful for it!

Selene_Crescent: So like Silver said but shorter, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

(BONUS! Out of any generation, which Yugioh character would you choose to spend Thanksgiving with? May or may not improve chances of getting a one-shot based off of that character!

P.S. Requests are still open, and have a happy holiday!)