[Dark Yugi/Yami Yugi x F! Reader] Summer's Brightest Light

By: XxSilver_SwirlxX

XxSilver_SwirlxX: For anyone wondering, this is not the final chapter to the Aluminum Countdown Challenge!

Selene_Crescent: It's ANIMEllenium! Get it right! Anyways, if you haven't read the updated chapter on the Countdown, here is a quick debrief. We will be doing a mystery character tomorrow as a bonus, so this will not be the last one-shot

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Adding on, the Challenge ends tomorrow, not today. Furthermore, we hope you enjoy the story!

 ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸  

Time ticked by, slow as snails. 5. The classroom was in a bustling silence, each person waiting tentatively as the seconds passed by. 4. You were anxiously awaiting the moment to be free. 3. Slowly, just slowly. 2. The clock hand flicked. 1.

A piercing bell shattered the quiet with it's roaring rumble. Commotional noise flooded the corridors as each person made their escape from the room, happily racing away.

The shouting didn't cease until you breathed in the fresh air of the outerworld, yet even then cheerful screams thundered the near-distance.

"(Y/N!)" the masculine voice called for you, blushing in crimson colours. (H/C) hair spun around to face the tall teenager, his vibrantly coloured hair making him impossible to miss.

"Yami!" you called the spirit of the pharaoh's name with delight. Secretly, you had been crushing on him since you'd first met him. Seeing the handsome male, an earlier memory was triggered.

"(Y/N), may I ask you something?" he had asked.

"Sure! What is it?" you wondered curiously. A faint spark of warmness lit your heart to hear the tones of his voice.

Slightly flustered, the pharaoh had replied, "Could you meet me after school? There's something I've been wanting to speak with you about," Yami told you. A pink blush found its way to your cheeks.

"Okay?" you answered with uncertainty. Despite knowing your parents were gone for the day and wouldn't be bothered by you coming home lately, the strange question influenced your thoughts in wonderment.

The ancient spirit seemed relieved by your response. He nodded solemnly. "Thank you (Y/N)".

"What did you want to say before?" you pondered aloud to the pharaoh. You now stood in the school courtyard, alone from any human habitation. Cool summer breezes lightened the humid climate.

Yami was hesitant with a pinkened expression.

"About that," he replied. You observed him taking in a quiet breath to tell you, "Since this is the last day of school," the blush deepened to a dark cherry. He was slow to speak. You nodded your continuation to him.

"What is it?"

The pharaoh seemed slightly surprised to be brought back from his thoughts, but answered regardless. His tone was smoothened. "I've been waiting to ask you this ever since I met you," he soothed. Your (E/C) orbs widened with realize. This was the moment you had been waiting for.

Tenderly, you watched as the ancient spirit tightened you into a soft kiss. The heat condensed between you at a steadily pace of breathing souls. Slowly and gently, he pulled you apart, soft violet eyes glinting with affection. You inhaled a sharp breath in a kindling touch. Your heart skipped a sudden beat.

The pharaoh gazed delicatelyinto your eyes.

"(Y/N), will you be mine?"

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°° 

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Thank you for reading, and we hope you are having a sensational day/night!