[Werewolf! Yami Yugi x F! Reader] Rumors

By: XxSilver_SwirlxX

Requested by: mermaidfan76

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Okay, I know what everyone's going to say; SILVER UPDATED TWICE IN A WEEK?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS??? And no, this is not the first sign the world is ending.

Moving on, we'd like to thank you for requesting this chapter, and hopefully it suits your tastes. 

This is a tragedy, incorporating segments of horror, though as Selene would say, "BRUH, that is NOT dark". Without much more to say, we hope you like it!

(WARNING: INCLUDES SLIGHTLY DARK TOPICS)

(WARNING: WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY OF THESE METHODS TO GET A REAL LIFE PERSON TO LIKE YOU)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 

You had been lead to paradise. 

Light air filled the hollow land, decorated with trees only fantasies could dream. Grass was as soft as silk, mystic blues were on the sky's pallet. At first it was a dream.

Then thunder struck. You woke and the nightmare began.

You had been lead to false hope. 

Fear gripped you in the darkness, the storm was gone but you were traumatized, still. You rushed to the outer world. Your heart pounded.

Shady trees leaned at you, the forest was impenetrable. Night was a mask, concealing you... from what exactly? The thoughts were horrid and tripping. You couldn't tell whether it was your captor or your savior.

Your next thoughts were to your quest. A daring feat, ensnared within the jaws of fate. To find what was once lost. Who was lost. He was here, you were certain.

You didn't know why you rose at this hour, but your mind had wandered out. It didn't matter, it'd give you an extra period of search. You stepped from the make-shift tent of logs and leaves, then halted.

There wasn't a single memory of why you were here. Your goal was clear, but everything else became a murky mess. You didn't remember making the tent, not falling asleep, and hardly a word from the past.

The thoughts flashed to an image of two caring parents. Where were they now? You didn't know. Why was your mind plagued?

You dashed into the woods for answers. There wasn't a home anymore, that was the only thing you could grasp yourself around. There wasn't one, but soon. Lost, waiting to be found. You were coming. After all, he needed you.

There was a pit of starvation in your stomach. Branches whipped at your face, but you focused on the ground. You could see, only slightly, and it was hindered. Your breathing was shallow. 

Chitter on the floor was deafening silent, but you could only hear one thing. Scampering feet.

He was close. Him. Your brother. Your twin. Your monster.

No, you had to stay away from the last thought. He was not a monster. If he was, you would be too.

Eagerly you followed it, counting the pace. 

There was a plummeting sink in your part. He was going faster than you.

Impossible. That wasn't him. The steps stopped. They paused and retracted. Bushes shuffled, echoes were moans. You felt fear trickle against your neck. Why were you here? Just why?

You stepped back and he emerged, from shadows that once was beautiful greenery.

You bit back a yell.