[Dark Yugi/Yami Yugi x Yandere! F! Reader] Hook Me to Your Love

By: XxSilver_SwirlxX

Requested by: mermaidfan76

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Thank you so much for requesting, and we hope you like it! This is a much lighter Yandere story than the last, so the definition of Yandere might be different to what you're used to

Selene_Crescent: If there's something in the story you don't like(ex. the way we refer to Yami, (Y/N)'s personality, Y U NO KNOW YANDERE SILVER???), feel free to tell us and we'll change it for you ;)

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Without further ado, enjoy!

 ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 

You skipped merrily up to the store's door. A cute skirt swung against your hips to a rhythmic beat. Blankness covered the sky, and a blazing sun lit up the lush green around.

Your (H/C) hair swung in the low Saturday's breeze. You walked into the store.

The bell twinkled. An old man was at the counter, barely able to lean across it. He smiled when he saw you.

"Oh hello, you're here to buy the new pack released last week, right?" he asked. You shook your head.

"Actually, I'm here to see a pharaoh," you winked. The short man thought.

"I don't remember any pharaohs here. But we have some games from Egypt. They're over here," he started to step out from the counter. You stopped him quickly.

"I meant is Yugi here?" you repeated.

He looked at you strangely. "Er, well, yes," he said.

"Could you ask him to come over?" you put on begging (E/C) eyes. The grandpa was hesitant.

"Uh, I suppose. Yuuuggggiii!" he hollered. "Come down! You have a friend here".

You swore there was a groan from above the upper floor, but it didn't bother your cheerful mood. A deal of shuffling was happening. You counted five seconds, then turned to the old man.

"Now that I think about it, can I see those board games?"

Time passed in a few minutes. You had paid for an Egyptian game hanging around the furthest shelf. Yugi's grandpa informed you the objective was to reach the afterlife, which intrigued you enough.

It wasn't long afterwards, when you saw a flash of gold, that if you hadn't been aware of a 5000 year old secret, you would've missed. Footsteps echoed down.

A boldly handsome male around your age stepped downstairs, his multicoloured hair on perfect ends. He had violet eyes, clear and defiant, and a strong demeanor. Your heart fluttered around him.

You waved. "Hi senpai!" you beamed.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)," he sounded slightly disappointed, but you let it slip by like melting ice.

The ancient man chuckled. "I'll leave you kids to it. Now, get upstairs and play nice".

You grabbed senpai's arm. He opened his mouth to protest, but you dragged him up the stairs. You giggled. It had been like this for as long as you remembered.

Since the first times you met, you had always walked to classes with him, even if his was on the other side of the school. You couldn't remember a time he didn't study for a test with you, even if it was a math quiz.

You often glanced at his phone, which had blown up with text messages you'd sent to him. He had stopped using it a week later.

It wasn't long before secrets were a myth between you two. You were aware of the millenium puzzle powers, and he was sure to notice your affection.

Maybe you were clingy, maybe you cared more than others. Afterall, Yugi, your senpai's own counterpart, said it would be good for him to have a friend that cared so much.

You smiled and sat down on the bed, the board game in your hands. Senpai seated himself next to you.

"Can we play this?" you asked, holding out the game.

He shrugged. "I don't see why not".

You unpacked the pieces. There were several pawns, and a few coloured sticks. The game board consisted of three rows of ten squares. You took out the sheet of paper, listing the rules and instructions.

"It says here the game is called Senet, and was played in Ancient Egypt," you read aloud.

"That's nice," he nonchalantly said. His eyes were mostly focused on the window.

"Each square is called a house, and we have to get all our pieces off the board to win," you said excitedly. You continued to read the rest of the rules, and declared the game to begin.

Your crush played expertly, and you cheerfully countered. At times you wondered if he was trying, leading you to an admiring gaze.

Then he struck. It was like a flash of thunder. Senpai had won the game. You stared in awe, stars practically twinking in your eyes.

He looked at you hesitantly.

"That was so fun!" you said. "Can we play another game?"

"Actually, (Y/N), I have some homework to finish," he told you.

"That's okay! I'll help you," you offered.

He tensed. "Er, no, I'll manage". He was avoiding your eyes by staring at posters of duel monsters behind you.

"I can stay and watch then".

There was a pulse of annoyance, that even you couldn't miss. Your smile faded slightly. "(Y/N)," he looked you in the eye. Violet was enchanting. "I need just a little time alone to do this. Would there be anyway you could leave for a few hours?" he said.

You slowly nodded. He gestured for you. A tiny beam pulled onto your face. "Would you answer a question for me?" you asked. Senpai nodded. "How much do you love me?"

He was taken aback. Then he chuckled. "Enough for any eternity," he smiled softly.

"Do you have proof?" you asked softly, a smile stretching wider.

He pulled you into a warm embrace. You felt soft lips tickle yours. You kissed, and you melted into tearful happiness. A heart beated in your chest.

Your senpai pulled away with velvet eyes. "Is that proof enough for you?" he asked, smiling. "I'm glad to have somebody who cares like you".

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

You walked out of the game shop with three things. One, a bell chiming goodbye. Two, the love of your life waving a smile out to you. And three. The floating light-headed feeling like you'd been touched by the heavens.

You skipped until the game shop was only a mere figure away. Then you declared to the world.

"I got senpai's first kiss!" you announced.

You grinned and headed home, thinking about everything that happened. You would be able to see senpai again tomorrow, and school would start in a matter of days. There was a spark in your heart that refused to dim. Because realizations don't go away. And an eternity might not be a forever away.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°° 

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Thank you so much for reading and requesting! Oh, and if you were wondering, yes, Senet is a real game, and was played by the Ancient Egyptians

Selene_Crescent: So once again, thanks a LOT, and see ya until next time!