[(1K READS SPECIAL) (Any Character) x F! Reader] Dance in Destiny

By: XxSilver_SwirlxX

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Wait is this for real?! This book has over 1000 views now?! It's only been 3 months since we had 500!

Selene_Crescent: Thank you all so much for helping us get 1000 so fast! We really appreciate you support! If you have not read our last chapter, which was an A/N (I don't know why you would be reading this if you haven't), we're having a huge update of chapters! I'm not going to say what, because we put it all in our A/N and that's repetitive

XxSilver_SwirlxX: Onwards, for this story, you get to decide who is (C/N), our term for "Crush Name"

Selene_Crescent: Thank you all for staying with us, and without further ado, enjoy!

 ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸  

The whistling wind caressed your (H/C) hair. You skipped to the upbeat hymn of birds on your way to the park. (E/C) eyes were the lightest touch in the sunlight. A smile perked your lips.

A towering tree hung in your sight. The grassy meadow would only be a block away. Your pace quickened. The sidewalk bounded against your steps, breeze blowing by.

You turned around the corner. Your heart stopped.

They were headed in the same direction as you. There was a flicker, then they glanced over to you. Their eyes beamed in afternoon light. Your face turned red.

Merrily, (C/N) waved. "I didn't know you would be here (Y/N)," they commented. You were still, breathing heavily.

"I-I didn't think you'd be coming either," the voice was quiet and trailed. You blushed, nervously twirling a finger around a strand of hair. You paused. "You are going to the park, right?" you realized.

(C/N) nodded, their smile sending a second pound in your heart.

When your best friend told you they'd be inviting a few of their own friends along, you never imagined out of all people, they'd ask (C/N) to come. The one person that put you on edge.

You took in a deep breath. There were only three guidelines to follow. First, be cool. Second, stay calm. Thirdly, don't make a fool of yourself. It was easy enough, wasn't it? So you thought.

"So... um," you began. Your words became an ancient language.

"We're going in, right?" (C/N) questioned, cocking their head to the park. You nodded quickly. The pavement suddenly came more interesting.

You shuffled by their side, heart racing for ridiculous reasons.

The park entrance was surrounded by tall evergreens. Your best friend's celebrational party was bound to be by. If you had to be honest, you didn't think passing first exams at school was that much of a deal, but it wouldn't be like your friend to pass the opportunity to party. You smiled. You liked that in a sense.

You shot a glance to your side. (C/N) seemed to be admiring the scenery. Each needle on the trees became more apparent.

You heaved a sharp sigh of relief.

A fresh breeze tumbled your hair. You pushed it aside just as the setup came into view.

A party table, decorated with food items lay to the left. Balloons of all shades levitated into the air. There was an open space where the grass blew in the wind. Several guests were already there, letting their joyous choruses echo through the wind.

"Wow. (F/N) really made it look like it's somebody's birthday," (C/N) noticed. You put on a smile. Even you had to admit, there was no denying that point.