hot choco- V

You opened your curtains and squinted as the sun blazed through your window right in your face. It was the middle of the summer and the day was perfect. You turned around to find your boyfriend, Taehyung still fast asleep in bed.

You grinned and decided to wake him up even though he would probably be grumpy. You ran and jumped onto your bed right beside him. He let out a whine and opened his eyes. You leant over him and chuckled with a guilty look on your face.

He smiled and ruffled your hair still half asleep. "I'll go make you a hot chocolate." You told him. He held up his thumb and rolled over. "Kim Taehyung! That doesn't mean you can fall back to sleep!" You called through the door to him as you walked towards your kitchen. Taehyung always loved your hot chocolates. You always made him them when he stayed round your apartment.

After Taehyung had woken up, you both sat on your floor in front of the coffee table, listening to music which was playing on your television. You were sat in between Taehyung's legs as he gave you a back hug. You were both loudly singing along to songs and dancing on the spot together. Only once you had received a noise complaint from the apartment downstairs because of this.

But it didn't bother you or Taehyung. "Let's do some active!" Taehyung told you. You whined and he slid backwards on the floor. He stood up and pulled you up afterwards. "Ready!~ One! Two! Three! Go Go Go!" Taehyung squealed loudly as you both ran forward and slid forward along the corridor in your socks towards each other.

You both caught each other in the middle and spun around together, slipping on the wooden floor in your socks. You both burst out laughing and ran back to your starting positions to repeat it again. "One! Two! Three! Go Go Go!" You shouted this time as you copied what you both did the first time.

After playing games with each other for a while, you both collapsed backwards on to your sofa in a heap. "Ah I'm tired." You cried out as you leant your head back.
"Ah I'm hungry." Taehyung copied you. You looked up at him and he winked.
"Aigoo~" You whined as you sat up. You made your way towards the kitchen and looked in the fridge and all the cupboards. No food. Not good when you have a hungry boyfriend. You felt Taehyung's arms wrap around you which made you jump.

"You have no food right?" He whispered in your ear. You laughed awkwardly and shook your head.

"No no no. I have food!" You lied to him. He raised his eyebrows and opened the fridge to find no food.
"Ok Ok Ok! We'll order something. Pizza? Call?!" He told you. You nodded and showed him an OK sign with your fingers.

IS2G that photo in the media is the end of my life ×-×