bts as your sons

Jin: your son that thinks he's the mom in the family, you would often see him cooking, cleaning, and doing other chores, he's your assistant in the kitchen, but you have to say 'youre handsome' Everytime you need help with something.

Yoongi: uhmm yes you have 7 sons but one just wants to be left in the house whenever there's a family gathering. You see him laying in the sofa sleeping, in his room sleeping, in the dryer sleeping. He's not active you can tell already but can play the piano and can write songs at an early age.

Hoseok: your oh so happy son, bright as the sun, happy as a five year old child. You often see him dancing to girl group songs, and may I just tell you that he is loud. Very Loud, may I advice to bring some earplugs whenever you sensed that he's about to get really energetic and happy, and when he's sad? hah! NEVER.

Namjoon: your smartest son with an IQ of 148 probably even smarter than you, Jin's sidekick when taking care of their brothers, one of your most responsible son. He can't cut onions you have to remember that, and he also breaks things with just one touch so always ready some super glue and duck tape.

Jimin: yes you have a 5th son and yes he's always there whenever you are, but why can't they see him?? your cutest son but hottest son. You would wake up at 6 in the morning with girls screaming that they're Jimin's girlfriend and that they would get married tomorrow I mean What the actual Fuck?!?!! he was 15 that time!!! but he's your sweetest son.

Taehyung: woah you have an alien son? probably your weirdest son, one minute he was just serious and then next moment he's thinking if rabbits live on the moon, but watch out he can charm you with his aegyo and his boxy smile, be careful he teleports.

Jungkook: don't be charmed by his baby features he can trick you into buying him lamb skewers and timber lands. Your youngest son and strongest, has muscles at the age of 16 and is a human troll to your family, better watch out you never know whether there's a bucket above the kitchen or your office chair has a horn underneath.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

what? i'm still alive? oh heck yeah Ian!

well school's being mean this week with lots of homework and activities (ಥ_ʖಥ)

sorry for that, and all.

but happy late thanks giving to y'all!!!