bts (cringey) pick up lines

Cheesy

Jin: do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I just walk in front of you again?

Yoongi: you can't spell suga without 'u'

Hoseok: are you somehow related to the sun? Because you just brightened my day!

Namjoon: I do break things, but I promise I would never break your heart.

Jimin: I may be short, but my love for you just made it to Pluto

Taehyung: you can call me taehug, because that's what I wanted to do to you!

Jungkook: will you be the milk to my cookies?

Dirty

Jin: the rest of my group calls me mommy, but tonight you're gonna call me daddy

Yoongi: I kinda wanna take a nap, in your pants, with you in them.

Hoseok: my name's j-hoe, you'll get the p later (whyyyyyy hobiii??!! (TT))

Namjoon: you wanna destroy the world, because I wanna destroy Uranus tonight *expensive girl in the BG*

Jimin: it's time for you to hit the high notes tonight babe

Taehyung: my voice isn't the only thing that can go deep (I cannnttttt)

Jungkook: are you Mrs. Claus? Because I have two kookies and a carrot waiting for you.

Real life

Jin: ur the only girl who I think is almost pretty as me. Almost

Yoongi: I heard you like swag?

Hoseok: you like Sprite, and you hate snakes? We're meant to be.

Namjoon: you wear Converse, I wear Converse were destined for each other.

Jimin: I may be short but my dick isn't.

Taehyung: can I call you an alien? Because you are out of this world

Jungkook: *punches you* GO. OUT. WITH. ME!!