first kiss

Your POV

I groaned the millionth time while tapping my fingers at the table thinking of something that can help me kill time

"Stop groaning will you?" Scoffed the boy sitting at his chair while writing something on a piece of paper.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm bored and you won't let me help you on the project"

He then faced me with an imsodonewithyou look, "I already told you that I will be the one to make this project"

"I can't just let you do everything" I said ironically, "that why it's called a 'partner project' "

"And I don't wanna get a low grade too"

"Excuse me sir are you underestimating me?"

"Psychologically speaking.... Yes"

"Are you saying I'm dumb?"

"I didn't say that, I just can't risk it and knowing your previous grades are well..."

"What's wrong with a C- Mr. Kim Namjoon?"

"Too low I guess" then he shrugged and continued scribbling on the paper.

Yeah I got partnered up with a smartass god looking guy for our partner project in English.

And fine I admit it ... I'm actually not that good at English, so he insisted that he would do everything how cocky right?

I said I would help too, so I invited him over to my house and it would be really rude to refuse so he accepted my invitation.

When he got here he just started doing it on his own and didn't let me help at all, he would just say to watch something or play on my phone or other stuff that would kill my boredom.

"Excuse me, a C is not a low grade it is between average" I defended but he just shrugged and continued writing.

Now he's getting into my nerves

"Fine I'll just get some snacks at you fridge, what do you wanna have" I asked him, I was really hungry too

"Anything that's not spicy" he answered still not removing his attention from the paper.

As I searched in the fridge for food something caught my attention.

Then I smirked as a plan popped on my head 'he doesn't like spicy huh?'

When I finished cooking the noodles I mixed it with the sauce, when it was done I dropped some spicy sauce and a couple of chilli peppers were hidden inside the noodles.

I smirked devilishly while imagining the things that will happen.

"Hey I'm back you done yet?" I asked while carefully placing the noodles at the side table

"Took you long enough" and then he started eating the noodles while I poured a some water in a cup.

'this is gonna be fun'

A few seconds later he stopped eating and started coughing while searching for something to drink.

"Need a drink" I asked while playfully handing him his water, and when he finally drink it I burst into laughter just by thinking what his face looked like earlier.

"Hahahhah y-you should've seen your face hahahaha shit" I continued laughing while his still pouring a glass of water.

"What the hell did you put in there?!!"

"Something really spicy"

"Didn't I tell you that I don't like spicy food?"

"And didn't I tell you that I will help making the project? Well we're even now pfft hahahaha"

I stopped laughing when I saw him death glaring while slowly going to my direction, and I was cornered by his hands.

"H-hey stob it! Whatever your d-doing is not fun--" my sentence got cut off when I felt something soft has touched my lips.

And then it hit me, HE. WAS. KISSING. ME!!! Kim freaking Namjoon is kissing me, all emotions are now at my head while figuring why he did it.

I felt every sensation when our lips are still touching, It felt really hot and....

"Aaahhhh spicy!!!!" I yelled and made my way to the container that has water in it, I didn't even poured it to a glass I just straight up gulped everything.

"Now we're even" even though I'm still drinking I could see that he's smirking.

"What the fuck was that for?" I asked still pissed off by what he had done.

"It's called revenge sweetheart" he answered still smirking.

"B-but..."

"Let me guess... That was your first kiss right"

"Of course it was!!! And you just stole it!!!"

"Then I'll be responsible for it" he stepped closer to me and then he lifted my chin and our eyes met. He kissed the tip of my nose and I just stood there while blinking a couple more times.

After a few more blinking I was back to reality and searched for him, there was a struck of sadness that I felt when I didn't saw him, when a piece of paper caught my attention.

'im done with the project, you were still shock so I left, see you tomorrow and don't worry I take the responsibilities seriously'

That's what it said.......

Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!! He really did kiss me and and.... Fakkkkk!!!! Sheeettttt!!!!!

Who would've thought that just because of some random spicy noodle prank led by a cocky smart guy stealing my first kiss....

Well now that's life.

...................................

Do you have your first kiss memories?

Because my first kiss is actually.... Taehyung yeah I know I know

It tastes like a poster if you ask me