RM'S PARENTING TIPS

Here yie here yie

Welcome to Namjoon's husbanding/parenting tips

Well since being a dad to 5 kids and a husband to a princess could be a handful considering you easily break things.

So here are some tips by your main man RM.

JIN: being a husband is never easy especially if it's a Mario addict and a pink princess, so if I were you I better stay away from his collectibles before you break them and if you did break them you better ask your oldest son to fix it or else... You're sleeping outside tonight. Oh one more thing appreciate his gifts or he will complain for hours. Be careful he randomly throws pans at your face.

YOONGI: well you know this kid cold, lazy and shit but don't be too harsh on him remember he's the one who fixes everything you break, so instead of yelling at him i suggest you to put a knife at his neck pillow or simply say "respect me dipshit or i will burn your fucking bed" hearing one of his prize possession being in trouble he will soon cower on your feet. he's the eldest so you have to have some patience or he will burn the shit in you.

HOSEOK: now we don't have problems with this kid, except for the fact that he screams almost 5 seconds, so maybe you should just wear ear plugs or something that would block your hearing... this child is your key to dancing always remember that... oh and don't let him near Jungkook or you'll be having an injured child for a week... again. keep him close to Jimin or Yoongi.

JIMIN: either your angelic or problematic son, responsible shit, a cute fluffy mochi, a sweet innocent look but also another reason why girls in the fucking morning knock on your door and wants to marry him like come one he's jamless!! so you better lock him in his room all day or else you'll have multiple complains of loud girl screaming in your house, either way he still loves you so much... right after you say that he has jams. 

TAEHYUNG: might be the most @#@!$%$#@ of all the children but he's the sweetest child of them all, be prepared with a translator because he speaks in multiple languages that man has never discovered yet, you also need patience with this child and be careful with the watermelons. in order to control him put Yoongi near him or just say that he can join cypher pt.5 if he'll behave.

JUNGKOOK: the hardest child,  don't boil up too much or he will light you up and slowly watch you burn as he wears his sunglasses and just yell 'bultourane' so to control you can black mail him about those embarrassing and cringey videos he made for IU, tease him about a certain girl or just tell him that your wife is cooking lambskewers. take note you were his inspiration when he saw you rapping.

MORE TIPS...

~ patience, it's one of the things that would help you survive the chaos.

~ join with your kids and have some fun even for a little bit, be a cool dad and join them when they're dancing... even though you're getting bullied.

~ don't be too harsh on the kids, instead of scolding them let your wife scold them instead, they might knock some senses when they taste the wrath of your wife's frying pan.

~ still hold some respect, even though you want to be a cool dad, don't let them treat you like shit, instead get their most valuable possession and slowly break them apart RIGHT. INFRONT. OF. THEM

~ of course you still need to be a good husband, so mostly some husbands want to cook for their wife but you are Namjoon so no going near the kitchen for you, instead you could just color your and your sons hair in pink and your wife will love you.

~ if you forgot a special occasion with your wife, just tell her you'll go on a date at February 29

~ to be a good parent is too have a good handshake... on second thought never mind

~ don't chop onions, just don't

~ if they're being too loud, just sing and they'll stop.

~ and most importantly of all, love your family even though they give you head aches and they sometimes beat the shit out of you, be there for them, lead them to the right path and support them eternally.

RM: uhmm please don't do these things, except for the last part.