a shameful drama

SPF typed in her laptop the words that was formed in her head, she added some other stuff as well to make it a little funny.

She sighed to see the chapter was complete but something was missing.

The old spark that use to flash her Everytime she types on her laptop, the excitement she has when she looks and sees she exceeded the amount of words in a chapter, the happiness she felt when her book was gaining more attention.

But her inspiration is not at home by now...

And she doesn't know where he is.

She looked at the time and to see it was almost 12 am, and still the man she loves is still not here in her arms with his boxy smile.

As frustrated as she is at the fact the chapter wasn't enough, SPF shuffled her messy hair making it look like she's a witch.

"I'm hungry" she said and headed down the kitchen searching for something to sunk her teeth in.

She chose between a healthy salad and carrot juice that would DEFINITELY make her energy come back, she reached for the back of the fridge and grabbed a tub of ice cream and coke and made her way to the bed.

"I'm bored" she groaned in boredom and decided to open her Twitter.

She ate a spoonful of ice cream and scrolled through the news feed, a post caught her attention, it was a new post from bts and technically it was from V.

A glint of excite scrawled through her awful looking face with her eyebags fully displaced and the worse case of acne.

She played the video and drank the coke something showed in the video, she was shocked and sprouted the coke at the laptop.

"Ahh fuck, my laptop!" SPF scurried and wiped the excess liquid at her precious little laptop.

As she was wiping the memory from earlier broke her potato heart into a million pieces.

Tears prickled in her eyes as something was clogged in her throat preventing her to breathe.

She took a deep breath and began searching for the said video.

Multiple posts was there with matching crying emojis and she saw a screenshot of the video.

At the exact same time and angle.

SPF calmed herself down "it's not true SPF, it's just in a wrong angle that made it look that way, don't cry, bitch don't you dare cry" but her words failed her as the tears she was holding back fell and she is now ugily sobbing.

"I-it's not t-true" she convinced herself while snort is coming out of her nose

She cried like there's no tomorrow, her legs folded and her head resting on her knees, she kept saying it wasn't true, that taehyung would never do such a thing.

After a couple more minutes the door flew open revealing the man she has waited for.

"JAGI I'M HOME!!!" the boy said and ran towards the room where he saw his girlfriend, crying.

"Jagiya what's wrong?" He asked feeling concern.

SPF's eyes became cold and lifeless, she wiped away the excess snort and faced him.

"Is this true?" She asked calmly, showing him the video and the photos.

Taehyung's eyes widened, his heart beating rapidly "w-where d-did you get this?" He stuttered.

"You posted it on Twitter!" She screamed that made the boy flinch at his stupidity.

"Answer me is this true or not?!!" She exxlaimed her voice cracking.

"I-i d-didn't want i-it, listen to me, it was all a mis understanding!" He explained pleading at her.

She faked a laugh her eyes red and puffy "you didn't want it? Yet you pucker your lips  when he kissed you!"

"SPF you're not listening to me--" he was cutted off.

"Listen? That's the last thing I would ever do" she sobbed feeling anger and sadness in her whole system partially it was anger taking over her "why would you do this to me?!"

"Just let me explain! It was a total mis understanding why aren't you even listening to me anyway?!! You are always with your drama that you don't even know what happened if you kept blabbering about nonsense things! Why don't you just shut up and listen to me for once!!!" He shouted that made SPF flinch and sobbed even more, Taehyung was taken aback, he didn't know what came over him to say those things to his girlfriend, he was exhausted after a long day and anger got the best of him.

He felt a sting on his cheek and realized she slapped him, really hard.

"You know what? I hate you!! You're  being completely selfish!! What about me? Did you listen to me when I told you I wanted to become a writer? Did you listen to me when I begged you to stay here for the day because I was so fucking lonely? Did you listen to me when I tell you my dreams? Did you listen to me when I said I wanted to update but I can't because you wanted me to watch your videos with the boys having fun while I'm in a house feeling alone and sad, nothing by my side, and now you're saying I never listen to you?!"

She wiped her tears but they kept falling, Taehyung knows he messed up and hurt her big time, he was about to come over her but she motioned not to.

"I left my family, my friends, my normal life, my dreams for you because I thought it was going to work out I thought it was gonna be perfect... But I was completely wrong" she said between her sobs and went to pack her stuff.

"W-wait where are you going?" Taehyung frantically asked seeing his girlfriend with all her stuff heading towards the front door.

Just when she was about to leave he quickly closed the door and hugged her, tight.

"I-im really really sorry! I wasn't thinking straight! I was so tired and I should've said those things to you! I'm such a moron! Don't leave me... Please, please don't go SPF" he broke down in tears still hugging her tight, wishing that all of this was just a dream.

"Tae it's not working out for us" she said her eyes watering again.

"No! I'll make it work out for the both of us! I'll support you with your dreams! I'd do anything! Just don't leave me... Please I'm begging you" he pleaded, his shoulders going up and down.

SPF sighed and removed his arms around her waist and started walking out of the door.

"Wait!! Before you go... Can you at least fix your hair?" He asked, the girl thinked for a while before nodding and tied her hair.

And again she started walking away from him, tears stained her cheeks a her heart throbbing in pain and an angry stomach that demands a toilet.

Taehyung just looked at her walking away, he didn't stopped her because he knew she didn't want to be stopped, and that would anger her even more.

He cried at the doorway staring aimlessly at the empty street, she's gone now, she left him completely.

Just because of that photo

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Now in cinemas near you!

A more beautiful story than twilight