never mind i'll find someone like you

As you were staring soullessly at your screen monitor while tears starts to stroll down your cheek.

Breaking news:(Bias) is getting married!!!

Those 4 words scattered your heart into a million pieces, it keeps running into your mind, over and over again like an endless loop.

But before that there were more 4 words that kept your hopes up.

"I'll marry an army"

4 words that had been your inspiration to study/work harder than you usually do.

4 words that didn't lie but hurts you so much, in fact he is getting married and she is an army too, but sad to say it was not you.

Youre just their fan anyway, don't get your hopes up.

They're idols y/n even thou they said that they'll marry an army they could be a picky too.

Please don't waste your time on them.

Are you crying again? You're crazy its just a song, you'll Cry alot more if you found out that he's gonna get married to someone who's not you

Yeah your best friend was right all along your just a fan, he's your idol there's just 0.0001 percent that you'll be together despite on all the people who likes them as much as you do too.

You remembered those times where your waiting for the release of their new MV, all those fan signs, concerts you never been to because of work/school. All those time you were fan girling at their live shows. All those merchandises you bought, all their funny and cute moments, and of course your otp's. When those fights with your best friend coz she said your bias is gay.

As you were remembering those memories your phone rang

Best friend calling...

Accept/decline

Even thou your too sad too here her ranting on how dumb you are you still answered your phone. You need a friend right now.

"Y/n? I heard the news are you okay"

"Yeah i am you were right there's no chance that i can be with him."

"I'm sorry y/n"

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"Nothing just wanna cheer you up"

You just chuckled at her way of comforting you.

"Hey if you need a shoulder too cry on ill be here ok?"

"Don't worry I'm fine he's just my idol anyway and im just he's fan"

"Psh drama queen, how about we go out for some ice cream my treat"

"I'm already walking at your house"

"Liar even thou you're still crying with an ugly face"

"Fine you win"

"I always do, anyways get dressed girl I'm on my way"

"Ok bye luv you."

Then you hung up.

Once again you stared at your monitor.

"I wish you all the happiness (bias) i hope she won't hurt you and love you like us army's do."

"Never mind ill find someone like you".

I'm thinking about this right now, what if they are getting married to someone who's not us?

But even thou they have a relationship or loved someone else already, always remember were their fans it means we need to support them in anyway possible, sure you could go emo and shit, but you need to accept it no matter how much it hurts. 

Please Don't end your life just because your bias is in a relationship/getting married, i know someone like this and i don't want any news about fan girls ending their life just because of some relationship, i may not understand what you'll feel if it really happens, but life is precious don't waste it. Maybe someday you'll meet someone like him.

Ok i just made this really long enough just remember you're not the only one crying, i-i can't do this anymore. *mental breakdown*

ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ