tweak or tweat

3rd Person's POV

Jin looked at the clock in front of him glancing at the time.

It's 9 pm, he began to hear children yelling trick or treat and knocking into stranger's houses, some with their witch, ghost, and fairy costumes.

He just watched as kids began to over flow the streets with their costumes while giggling at the candies they've collected.

And his eyes stopped at two children at the age of 6 with no adults by their sides, the one has an alien costume while the other one has an iron Man costume, smiling at each other while grasping their pumpkin baskets with candies and chocolates over flowing their baskets.

Jin felt hungry while eyeing the two kids and smirked at his self when he thought of a plan.

As fate said it the kids headed to his door and knocked "tweak or tweat happy hawoween!!!" The children yelled making Jin smirk.

"Looks like I'm having dinner tonight, this is gonna be messy"  Jin said and headed towards the door ready to meet the two kids.

He opened the door and saw the kids grinning at him with their puffy cheeks and adorable costumes.

"Well hello there what's your name sweeties?" Jin asked with an innocent smile holding his smirk to form.

"Me is taetae and this my twin kookie" the little boy let out his box smile.

"Aww, I left the candies inside the house would you like to step inside so that you won't get tired standing here?" Jin asked and the two boys eyes lit up as they thought of how many candy Jin has.

The twins went inside the house as Jin locked the door and followed the boys who went inside the kitchen.

He saw the kids sitting at the table while their little legs swinging and looked all over the kitchen

"Where candy?" Kookie asked and frowned when he saw there was no candy in the kitchen.

"It's just there.... Some where" Jin answered while a creepy smile plastered on his face and pulled out a knife.

"W-what that knife foww?" Tae asked clearly scared at the man in front of them.

"Well you see kids I'm really hungry" Jin stated while getting closer to the kids, a knife with his hands as he approached the table.

"And I want you two....

To

Eat with me" Jin stated with a smile while cutting open a chocolate cake.

"You see I'm alone for over 5 years now and I don't have any one to eat with" the man explained while putting the slices on the plates a frown changed his creepy smile.

The kids looked at each other, communicating with their minds and nodded "it's owkey mister man, we would love to eat with you" tae said with the brightest smile.

Jin just smiled as the boys ate their cakes, they sure are heavy eaters they already had 4 slices.

"I'm feeling sleepy" kookie said and his visions started to get blurry

"Me too" tae whispered and they both drifted to sleep.

Jin's smirk formed and laughed maniacally.

"Trick or treat boys I never wanted to eat with someone I was never alone" Jin stated and made his way to the sleeping boys.

And

Jin took all of their candy.

וווווווווווווווווווווו×

Dun dun dun dun !!!!

Happy Halloweeners sweet potatoes!!!