school? school!- jungkook

It was a school night but luckily your mum allowed you to go round to your friend's house. You used the excuse of 'studying' to be let out. But you weren't going to your friend's house, in fact you were going round to your boyfriend's, Jung Kook. Your mum had also allowed you to sleep round your friend's house since 'she' lived closer to school.

You finally reached Jungkook's house and rang the intercom. "Ah! You're here!" You heard Jungkook shout excitedly as you heard the locks on the door change and the door was pushed open. You waved to him happily as you walked in. He shut the door behind you and you took your shoes off. You felt his arms wrap around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "Did your mum let you come to me this time?" He asked you as he pecked your cheek. You made a slight noise and he frowned. "She didn't did she... or did you lie again..?" He asked you as a smile grew on his face.

Jungkook kept teasing you about how you had lied again to your mum again in order to sleep round Jungkook's house as you knew she wouldn't have let you. You were both sat in front of the television playing video games together. Jungkook was sat behind you and had his legs around the sides of you, in a back hug position.

You both had remotes in your hands and were getting competitive. Jungkook wasn't the boyfriend who let you win because he felt sorry or bad. Instead, he liked to tease you when you lost.

"Yes! I won!" Jungkook shouted out excitedly. You rolled your eyes and sighed. He grinned and started chuckling. He poked your arm a couple of times and pouted. "It's really cute when you do that pouty face when you lose." He told you. You sighed again and started laughing. You couldn't be made, not when you thought the same. Jungkook looked adorable when he had won and was teasing you.

The next morning - You opened your eyes to sun blazing through the window, you squinted at the light and looked round to see Jungkook at the side of you, you rolled over onto your other side and saw Jungkook's clock saying '7:50am'. You opened your eyes wide, "JUNGKOOK! WE HAVE 10 MINUTES!" You screamed at Jungkook who just mumbled. You shook him and he quickly bolted upright. "Jungkook! We have to be in school in 10 minutes!" You shouted at him again. He grinned to you and leant over you turning the alarm clock around so you couldn't see the time.

You stared at him and he leant back and ruffled your hair. "What! What? What are you doing!?" You asked him, he laid back down and pulled you back under the sheets before embracing you tightly, "no school today, let's just stay here." He mumbled before falling back to sleep. You whined again and ended up snuggling your face into his chest and falling back to sleep with him.

so I've been staring at the media for the last couple of seconds kekekeke