MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL

It was an extra ordinary day for everyone. Today is mothers day it's the day where we celebrate our own heroes, the hero that stood beside us when we have our problems, the hero that always supports us in our own decision, the hero that sacrificed a lot just to make our life happy and perfect. That hero is no other than our moms.

As normal people celebrates this special day with their families. It was a lot different to our boys.

Everyone was 'busy' , yoongi is sleeping (as usual) at the couch, jungkook is playing with his phone, taehyung is soullessly staring at ceiling while tapping his fingers, hoseok is reading a book, jimin is also doing something with his phone, and namjoon is writing lyrics.

But as every one was doing something they all thought of the same thing. 'happy mothers day mom I love and miss you'.

As they were reminiscing the happy times they were with their moms, another mom was expecting someone to at least say happy mothers day to him. Kim seokjin

Kim Seokjin is known as the eomma of the boys. He cooks for them, cleans the dorm, do the laundry, advises them and many more a mom should do for her children.

He felt sad as he thought that the boys already forgot to greet him. He does felt their pain, he misses his mom too so much. So he thought of something to surprise them, he went off to the kitchen and started cooking the boys' favorite dishes.

As he was cooking he picked up his phone and started dialing their manager

"please please please just this once please"

"r-really? Oh thank you so much manager-nim" he quickly ended the call because the dish was boiling.

"guys dinners ready!" he shouted as he sets up the table

"wow hyung! You cooked my favorite" jimin said excitingly while he scans the food at the table.

"correction its all our favorite dishes" taehyung said while giggling at his hyung.

"but hyung why are there extra plates?" namjoon asked looking confused.

"oh you'll see" their hyung said smiling widely, the other members looked at each other with confused looks in their faces.

As they were arranging the plates there was a knock on the door.

"oh I'll get it" the oldest volunteered leaving other members curious so they decided to follow their hyung.

as they were walking to the door step they heard some familiar voices.

"eomma" they all said in a chorus. they all went over to their moms hugged, and greeted them happy mothers day. "but h-how?" the youngest asked while looking at his smiling hyung.

"i begged our manager to bring them here" he was happy that the members loved his surprise but with a mixed of sadness because his mom cant come over. the boys noticed that he was not reunited with his mom so they quickly came over their hyung and hugged him.

Jin, who was confused hugged them back.

 "happy mothers day hyung" yoongi said making jin burst into tears. 

"thanks for always being there for us" jungkook continued. 

"thank you for guiding us" jimin said while smiling at his hyung. 

"thank you for cooking for us" taehyung said while chuckling.

"thank you for supporting us" hoseok said as he burst into tears.

"and thank you for being taking care of us, even thou were not blood related". namjoon said lastly.

" we love you hyung!" they all said in a chorus making their hyung cry.

"thank you guys so much" jin said while tears are strolling down his cheeks.

and so they all ate dinner and enjoyed the rest of the night.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL~

Thank you for all the mothers that supported their children

All the tears they shed just to save us

Even thou they are growing old their love is still the same

For all the sacrifices they did just to make us happy

And thankyou mom for everything you've done for me, I know you cant see this but I just wanted to let you know I love you mom so much.

Always love your mom guys

Never give up on loving them

Even if their hair is grey always love them.

Happy mothers day!