moving on

3rd person's POV

Jin sighed the thousand time while leaning against the oak tree behind him.

'its almost sunset' he thought to himself as he scanned the beautiful view of the sun about to go down as the trees rustle it's leaves when the cold breeze hits it, birds chirping in their nests and the smell of fresh flowers.

"Oppa it's time for you to leave now" a voice spoke up, he shifted his head to his side.

"Why y/n? You don't want your boyfriend here" Jin asked and pouted like a child taking his toys away.

The girl chuckled as the wind blew strands of her hair "it's not like that, you know I really miss you" she said and caressed the boy's cheek.

"It's just that ... You've been doing this for the past few years now Jin and I think it's time for you to move on" she smiled while a tear escaped her eye

"What?? No!!" He exclaimed looking real shock at what the girl said to him "I can't just move on and forget about you! That's all what everyone did! And I'm not like them" he then wiped the tears from your eyes.

"Jin... It's been 5 years already and here you are still visiting every single day until you fall asleep and got woken up by the security guard" you chuckled lightly while ruffling his hair.

"But still... I'm not doing it you know I love you right don't you love me?" Jin asked with some tears still visible.

"I love you too Jin but you can't keep this on forever, it's not your fault so don't blame yourself on what happened, you need to move on so that you can accept the reality Jin, it's for the best of us, plus it's not just me you have friends too bts and your family is worried about you, I want to see you happy with someone else I don't want you to sulk here until you fall asleep, I want my happy and active Jin, the one I used to love" you sighed and continued

"I love you I really do but you can't just keep coming back here day before day, I'm okay so you don't have to worry about me Jin, I want you to move on and love someone else" you smiled and kissed his lips, it was light and soft, so light that he didn't really felt it.

"Now please wake up" the girl in front of him chanted and is now fading away from Jin's visions.

"Sir, sir please wake up the cemetery is closed sir" Jin felt someone lightly tapping his shoulders, when he opened his eyes he saw the security guard he always sees when he falls asleep in front of your grave.

Jin stood up and checked his phone, it's already 11:30pm "oh silly me I must've fallen asleep... Again" and it's true he's been doing this everyday for the past 5 years.

You got into a car accident a few years ago, while you were driving home from work a ten wheeler truck turned his directions and hit your car.

It turns out the driver was drunk he survived the crash while you didn't because of the impact of the crash.

Jin was devastated and at the same time broken, kept blaming himself for your accident, he was the one who's supposed to drive you home but he had a business party, so you insisted to drive yourself home.

The driver was punished by 35 years in jail, but Jin wanted him to stay there forever.

It wasn't easy to forget a 5 year relationship, and to think that he was going to propose that night...

"It's okay sir" the guard assured "do you want me to escort you out?"

"No it's okay, thank you" Jin flashed a smile

"See you tomorrow sir" the guard waved

"I don't think I'll be here for a while" Jin whispered and waved back to the guard.

Jin went out of the cemetery and scanned the whole place, this was the only place he would be if no one can't find him, he likes it here, it's quiet and he can talk to you for hours just like old times.

The trees rustled just like before, dead leaves falling down to the ground while darkness consume the sky, the cold wind blew that bring some shivers to his spine.

It's almost Christmas, but even santa can grant his wish list.

He walked over to his car and opened his phone, it's now flooded with texts from his friends and his family.

He hopped inside the car and buckled his seatbelt, and started the engine.

As he was about to drive off he saw a sillouthe standing in a distance, he narrowed his eyes and to his surprise it was you, the girl he always loved is standing and smiling in front of him, you waved goodbye as you disappear in mid air.

'Ill miss you jin' he heard someone whispered that made him smile.

'thats right... I should move on, but I'm not going to forget you y/n, you will always have a place in my heart, I love you y/n I hope you're happy to where you are right now'

Moving on is not easy to do, it's a decision to make, but it's up to you to forget about them or leave some memories in your heart and mind that will always be there.