Coming Home

(Y/N) PoV
°•°•°•°I need a break... from everything. Other detectives, cases, everything. I'm taking a break and I'm moving back in with my brother, Edd. Honestly, I miss Edd and his friends Matt and Tom. They are super fun to be around. Tom and I used to go to the bar together and get drunk. Then Edd would take us home because we were too drunk to walk back. Matt would always ask me to give him makeovers and I would laugh whenever Edd tried to stop Matt from doing something stupid, while Tom sits in the back and watch it all play out. Ah Edd, my older brother. I wonder how he's doing. We used to draw together and we would always make puns just to annoy the others.
( after a long drive to the gangs' house)
I pull up to the house, I can't wait to meet them. I miss them so much! I walk up to the door and knock three times. I hear muffled talking then footsteps. I step back a little not wanting to be hit by the door. The door swings open and I'm immediately tackled by my brother Edd.
"(Y/N)!! You're here! I've missed you!!" Edd yelled while hugging me.
" I've missed you too Edd! I so need a break from my job." I say while hugging him back. After our hug, I'm instantly tackled again by Matt.
"(Y/N)! Your back! I thought you'd never come back!!" Matt yelled while spinning me around in the air.
" I've missed you too Matt! Just stop spinning me before I get sick!" I say covering my mouth before I do get sick. He puts me down and smiles. Thankfully Tom doesn't tackle me but he gives me a hug and whispers "I missed you", not wanting the others to hear him say it.
" (Y/N), do you need help unpacking your bags?" Asked Edd, pointing at my two suitcases.
"No, no. I'm a big girl now Edd I'm not five anymore." I joke while playfully punching my older brother's arm. "Just take me to my room." I say while picking up both suitcases.
"Sure! Your next to Tom's room." Edd says while pointing to my room.
I walk into my old room, I've missed it so much, I still remember the stain Ringo made while peeing on the carpet. I open my bags and start to unpack.
°•°•°•°
I finally finished packing, I pick out a casual outfit. (You can change it if u want.)

After I put on the outfit, I walk into the living room, I jump on the couch, next to Tom

"Where's Edd and Matt?" I ask while looking at the TV.
"They went out to give you a surprise party. But don't tell them I told you, " he says while sipping from his flask.
"Ughhhhhh I'm booorrredd," I say while pinching him on his cheek.
"Wanna go to the bar?" He asks while looking at me.
" Sure! But leave a note for Edd so he can pick us up" I say while getting up. "Mkay." Is all he says while he gets up for a sticky note and a pen.
After we left the note we walked to the bar, long story short... Edd ended up scolding us for going because we were way too drunk to even stand.

"Worth it."

°•°•°•°