No Way..

Normal PoV
  •°•°•°•You were casually strolling down the hallway to the cafeteria. You reached a dark corner and felt a strong arm wrap around your small one.
"What the fu--" You barely finished mumbling your curses before getting dragged into the dark corner.
The strange person covers your mouth to stop you from talking any further.
"Shhhh, (Y/N) it's just me." The person is now known as your brother, Edd.
"What are you doing Edd?! You know what happens if we're late for roll call." You whisper-yell.
"I know I know, but... I've got a plan and I desperately need your help." He whispers back.
You sigh, annoyed with your brother and the fact that Tord is gonna bite your head off.
"I need to leave..." Edd quietly whispers. Like as if he didn't want even you to hear.
"WHAT?!" you scream.
"Shush! There's a war coming soon and I can't be on this side of it..." Edd sadly explains.
"What? Why?" You quietly whisper a worrisome look crossed your face.
"... I work for the other side.." Edd sighs.
You remain silent for a moment, taking it all in. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Your brother is working for the other side.
"... No way.." You whisper.
"Please (Y/N) you can't say anything about this," Edd begged you, you closed your eyes for a second taking a huge deep breath.
"What do you need help with?" You ask, serious and determined as ever.
"Umm, I really don't know yet.." He nervously chuckles, scratching his cheek.
Your eye twitches at your brother's idiocy. You quickly hit him on his head, pinching his cheeks after.
"Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He frantically yells trying to pry your arms off of his cheeks but you keep an iron grip on him.
You sigh letting go of his cheeks, and watch him rub them in pain.
"C' mon let's go, everyone is gonna get suspicious." You say, pulling Edd out of the dark corner.
"Your secret is safe with me." You smile, pulling him into the cafeteria.
"(Y/N)!! WHERE WERE YOU!? WE WERE SO WORRIED!" Paul and Patryk yell, almost pushing Edd on the floor.
"Tord needs you NOW!" Paul yells, pushing you out of the cafeteria.
You turn around to make eye contact with Edd and smile, slightly waving.

•°•°•°•
They push you up to his giant doors and open them for you, you thank them and walk in.
"(Y/N)! have a seat sweet cheeks!" Tord happily states pointing to the seat in front of his desk. You take the seat, hiding the annoyed face you were secretly making inside.
"Ah, my kitten it's so nice to see your beautiful face again!" He laughs, standing up from his chair.
"Just get to the point, sir." You simply say.
"You're no fun! Fine, I want you to be my assistant." He cheerfully states.
"Umm, I think no--" before you can finish he lets out a low chuckle.
"C' mon on sweet pea! It'll be fun! And I need someone like you around me~"
He purrs out the last part, setting his head on his hand.
You lightly blush, surprised at the gesture, but shake it off.
'He does this all the time (Y/N), you don't have any feelings for him...' You think.
"..fine, but don't try anything funny." You huff, crossing your arms across your chest.
"Don't worry my cute little soldier, I pinky promise!" He holds up his metal pinky.
'I know damn well your gonna do it anyways...' You think, mentally sighing at what you've gotten yourself into.
"Great! I'll see you later today! Run along my little princess." He sweetly says, sitting back down in his seat.
You cringe at the word 'princess'
'Ugh, this is gonna be a long day..'
You think walking down the hallway with Paul and Patryk.

"Oh (Y/N)... what are you doing to me.."

•°•°•°•°