History Had Repeated Itself

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"What are you doing Edd...?" You ask again, finally catching your voice.
"I'm sorry... I cannot let you leave with these documents (Y/N)." Edd calmly stated, looking down at you with a slightly apologetic look.
"Ah... I see this is the Army you work for then?" You ask, not for Edd to hear but for you to understand.
"Yes. Now, give me the documents and I'll get you out safely." He lowers the gun to show that he meant no harm, but you gripped the files even more.
"I-... I'm not going to give it to you brother..." You stand tall showing you meant business. He sighed in annoyance looking at you with a sad look.
"Fine then... I'm really sorry (Y/N), I love you but, I'm sorry..." After he uttered those words he spoke into a walkie talkie.
"She's down here... I got her." He stated, looking at you with sorrow. You pressed onto your earpiece alerting Tom that you needed backup... And fast.
Men in black piled into the room, and even when all the men took hold of you, you still kept a glaring eye on Edd...
As they carried you pass him, you looked up at him in almost a sad bitterness.
"You're dead to me Edd..." Was all you uttered before they knocked you out with some sort of sleeping gas.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
You woke up in a dark room, you tried to move but your leg was charged to the wall a few feet to your left.
"What the hell... Where is all my gadgets?" You felt around on your body but came up empty.
"Damn..." You grumbled. You squinted in the dark room, trying to mak out any tho g that could help you to get out of there.
"Ah.." You spotted a screwdriver, it was all bitten and busted but the tip still worked.
"I can use this to open my restraints. Then I can actually walk around and find a way out of here... I just hope Tom and the others hurry up." You turned to unscrew the screws holding your foot in place.
"I know that she's a spy but does she really have to be treated like an animal...?" A faint but familiar voice asked outside the door. There were footsteps and some more talking, then they all stopped with the jingle of keys.
"Shit!" You yelled, you hurriedly hid the screwdriver and the screws under your butt.
"I'll talk to here by myself, stay outside and ain't come in unless I ask." And with that, the lights flicked on with a buzz.
You adjusted your eyes, closing them and rubbing them.
"Tell me... What's your real name...?" A blonde-haired man crouched in front of you, you instantly recognized who it was.
"Nash..." You mumbled quietly but he just smiled.
"Hey! That's my name, I asked for yours." He sadly laughed, trying to lighten the mood, even though it was obvious that he was hurt by your attempt to basically ruin his army.
"...(Y/N)" you answered in a soft tone, pity growing in your heart.
"Ah... That's a, really nice name. Thank you for telling me." He stood up and looked down at you with a hurt smile.
"I need to go... Um, you can really go anywhere but please bear with me... Please (Y/N)." You nodded in hesitation, watching him turn off the lights and leave.
"Ugh, I'm a shitty person.." You went back to unscrewing the shackle and with the last screws undone you stood up.
"Ouch, my leg is asleep." You limped around the room until your leg became better. You found a window but you were too short to reach it, it was too dark to just look around so you had to use your other senses to get out.
You heard footsteps outside the door, it sounded like two or more men were outside your door, you knew it would be a bad idea to make any loud noises.
You felt around the room and found a chair to stand on to reach the window.
"Yes!" You whispered in excitement. You lifted the chair and retraced your steps, once you reached the window you placed the chair down and claimed it slowly.
"Easy now..." You wobbled a bit on the chair, finally steadying yourself, you pushed open the dusty window and crawled out... But you slipped on the way out and fell face-first on the ground.

"... ow." You mumbled in pain, holding your now bloody temple.
You shakily stood up, shaking off the lightheadedness.
"Get a damn grip (Y/N), your too old for this..." You tried to hold back your tears, but the pain was too unbearable. You let a few hot tears slip as you picked up a cleanish handkerchief.
"This will have to do I guess..." You placed the handkerchief on your home and wiped away your tears.
You walked down the empty hallway, you looked around in suspicion.
"Hm, there should be way more guards around this area... I wonder what happened." Right after you mentioned the silence, a loud crash could be heard a floor down. You looked over the railing of the stairs to see men in red holding many leaders at gunpoint.
"WHERE IS SHE?!" An angered voice yelled, you knew exactly who it was and you knew you had to stop something really bad from happening...
You rushed down the stairs, leaving a trail of fresh blood on each step.
"Where is (Y/N)? Tell me now or else I'll kill everyone in here!" As you expected, it was definitely Tord. He was pointing a gun at Nash, who had tried to be calm but he looked just as scared as the next person.
Everyone was cowering on the floor, too afraid to do anything... It reminded you of something...

This was precisely how your rebellion died... Cowering in fear at the hands of the Red Army...

History had repeated itself, and you were in the middle of it, again...