The Start of Chaos

A/N: you guys I just hit 1k reads! I never thought I'd get this far! Thank you so much and enjoy the story! ❤
°•°•°•°
(Y/N)'s PoV
After the day I told Tom what's been happening between me and Tord, he's been really worried about how I'm doing.
He'd occasionally ask if I'm ok and if I needed something.
I could tell I'm fine and that I didn't need anything but of course he still worries.
Edd, Matt, and Tord are okay. I still don't talk to Tord much but I'm much more active in the gangs' activities.

  °•°•°•°
Today, Tord and Tom got into a huge fight as usual and Tom stormed out.
I was worried for him so I ran out to see if he's okay.
"(Y/N)! Wait!" I hear Edd yell, but I'm too occupied in Tom to react to it.
"Tom?" I quietly ask, making sure to give him a little space and room to breathe.
"Tom?..." I ask again, only slightly louder.
He turns around to meet my gaze, and something felt off. His eyes weren't soft and friendly, which was a look he would only give me or Edd if he wasn't cracking jokes.
He had a hard and scary glare, a glare he only gives Tord.
"What?" He coldly asks, anger lacing his voice.
"N-Nothing, it's just that I w-wanted to see if you were okay..." I timidly stutter, lowering my head as I play with my sleeves.
"Well I'm fine so fuck off." I flinched at his words, I begin to notice that tears are slowly running down my face. Tickling my cheeks.
I look up at him and notice the quick change in his eyes, from the hard glare to a soft sad one.
"(Y/N)... I'm... so sorry.." he softly whispers. He reaches for my shoulder but I step back.
I didn't know what to do so I turned around and ran away as fast as I could.
"(Y/N) wait!" I hear him faintly yell. I didn't want to turn around, I didn't want anything to do with anyone. All I wanted was to be alone.
I ran back home to lock myself in my room. But when I opened the door the house was empty.
I didn't bother calling out for anyone,  I just sat down on the couch. Ringo jumped on my, lap purring as I Rub her belly. Tears still streaming down my face.
°•°•°•°
Tord's PoV
I've realized something that I should have a long time ago. Just like (Y/N) I need to ignore my feelings and get on with my plan. I've been putting it off for too long and frankly I've been getting a little too lucky with my secrets, I'm still surprised no one noticed it. Probably because (Y/N) has been taking down the wanted posters of me before anyone could notice. Oh, how I'll miss her... her angelic voice, her cute laugh that lightens the whole room, and her love for peace but secret hunger for chaos. She's my type of woman. But, she taught me one important thing, ignoring your feelings and continuing with your professional work, no matter how much you love the person...

Today is the day the end of our friendship, will begin...