A Date..?

•°•°•°•

After Edd helped you fix up the little pup, he helped you carry him to your room.
"Thanks again Edd, I don't know what I'd do without you." You sigh, exhausted from all that's been happening.
"No problem lil' sis. I'll always be here for you!" And with that, you wave Edd goodbye.
"Welp, I'm tired.. aren't you Chief?" You look down to the dog only to find him nowhere in sight.
"Huh..? What the hell? Where'd you go little buddy!?" You began to panic, looking around your room then outside your room.
'He must have got away while Edd and I were talking!' You hastily close your door, and run off to find your dog.
"Chief?! Chief? Where are you? Please be okay.." you only hope that he isn't found by Tord, who knows what he'll say about it. You slid to a stop, almost tripping over your own feet.
"Ah! (Y/N) it's great to see you, look who I found wandering after me." The man in red smiled, plating around in the dogs still dirty fur.
"A-Ah I'm sorry Sir, I just--" you tried explaining to Tord why there was a dog walking around, but he cut you off with a laugh.
"Haha, don't worry about it. I love dogs sweet cheeks. But why is he here?" You cringe at the nickname but quickly hid it to answer the question.
"Ahem... While I was patrolling, I found him. He was hurt so I took him back here." You calmly explain although you were still panicking inside. He nods his head, standing up. You flinch at the sudden movement as both him and Chief make they're way towards you. Chief following behind like as if he worshipped Tord. Or maybe for more stomach rubs, you weren't sure.
"You do know that dogs aren't really allowed here, right?" He asks, standing over you. The smell of cigarettes played on the tip of your nose.
"Yes Sir.." you hated feeling this way, not even your old police chief made you feel at least a slight discomfort. But with him, it was different.
'My goodness (Y/N) get yourself together!' But even after you yell at yourself to be more confident you lower your head.
"Aww it's okay sweet cheeks, I'll let it slide." You raise your head in disbelief.
"Wait.. really!?" You jump up in excitement, not even controlling your own actions. You hug him and thank him about five times before you realize what you were doing.
"Ack! Sorry!" You jump back, rubbing the back of your head and waving the other.
"Aw, don't apologize I liked it~" He seductively chuckled.
"W-Whatever.." You start to walk away, Chief joyfully following behind you.
"Oh and (Y/N)? You didn't think you would get something out of this without giving back. Hm?" You stop, sweat dripping down your temple.
"W-what do I have to do to repay you then.." you pray that he doesn't say something sexual, knowing him he probably would.
"Don't be scared princess, all I want from you is a date." Your knees felt weak.
'A date!?' You panic in your mind, turning around to the smirking man.
"I'll pick you up a eight. Wear something pretty, Don't be late~" and with that, he walks off into his office winking at you while he closes the doors.

"A date..?"