Party Dress

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
    Today was the day of the so-called party, which you believed was just an excuse to drink hard.
You were walking about, normally patrolling the hallways as you hear a familiar voice call you...
"Honey biscuit! Is that you?" You jump and turn to the origin of the embarrassing nickname. Instantly you knew who it was tried to single her to stop.
"Huh? I don't know what you're saying honey biscuit! Speak up!" Gabrielle yelled to you, at this point everyone in the hallway heard her, and with that, the whispering came about.
She finally catches up, noticing your angry but embarrassed face.
"What were you trying to tell me now darling?" She innocently asks, blinking her wide eyes at you. You groan in embarrassment and hide your faces turning to leave. Gabrielle shrugs and follows behind you, clearly not bothered.
"Soooo, what are you wearing for the party?" She asks you, lightly bouncing up and down in excitement.
"Nothing." You mumble lowly, looking at the floor.
She skids to a stop, mouth hanging open.
"WHAAAT!?" you quickly jump up to cover her mouth. People all around look you two. You nervously laugh and pull Gabrielle away.
"How are you not wearing at least a dress?! It's a party after all!" She exaggerates on the word 'party' but you just shrug.
"I have nothing to wear and--" she cuts you off by dragging you by the arm.
"H-hey! Let go!" You try to wiggle out of her grasp, but her grip was way too strong.
"You need dresses? I got dresses!" She happily yells, pulling you into what seemed like her room.
At first, it was dark, but when she flicked on the lights all became clear.
"Ta-daaaa! I made some of these myself! Others I got from home. So these might fit." In front, if you were an abundance of beautiful dresses.
"Wow..." Was all you could say before she pulled you into her bathroom.
"Here, we have some time before the party! So start trying them on!!" And before you knew it, you were trying on all types of dresses. Sparkly ones, short ones, long ones, all types.

°•°•°•°•°
"Stop! This one... I like this one" Gabrielle held her hand up to stop you. She spun her finger in a circular motion, singling you to spin for her.
"Yeah, I guess it's fine..." You mumbled, looking at yourself in the mirror.
"Oh, no honey biscuit, it's not fine... Its FABULOUS!!" you cover your ears, trying to adjust to Gabrielle's enthusiasm.
"Just take a look at you... You're beautiful..." You couldn't tell if she was talking about the dress or you, but you had to admit, it wasn't bad at all.

" You couldn't tell if she was talking about the dress or you, but you had to admit, it wasn't bad at all

(You are always free to change the outfit if you'd like!)

"I guess I'm wearing this then huh?" You look at Gabrielle and she gives you an excited thumbs up. You both laugh and proceed to clean up the dress mess you both made.

°•°•°•°•°