Time to Tango

°•°•°•°•°
    You drag on your dress, not really doing much to make you stand out. You, to be honest, couldn't care less about how you looked. You were just doing it for Gabrielle, she seemed so happy with the dress, you didn't want to upset her.
"What did I get myself into...?" You stare at yourself in the mirror, pulling on some simple flats that matched the dress.
"Well, I'm all set... Chief I'm sure you wanna join too. You've been scratching at the door this whole time." You laugh a little at Chief's antics.
He barks happily, jumping and twirling around at the sound of your voice.
You walk near the door, ready to leave, but you stop momentarily...
"I'm forgetting something..." You look around the room, stopping at your bed.
There laid a gun, you felt drawn towards it. Like as if you needed it. But it was only a party, what would you need it for?
"Just to be safe..." You walk pass an impatient Chief, grabbing the gun and hiding it in a strap under your dress.
"Great, now we're good." You smirk, finally satisfied with yourself and you walk out of the room, Chief following quickly after.

°•°•°•°•°

    You walked into the room where the party was being held and it was just as you expected. All the men and some woman were drinking a ton of Alcohol, and only a few were wearing formal attire.
In that small group was Gabrielle, to your surprise she kept it quite chill and simple.
You walked over to her, making sure Chief was following and smiled.
"Sup Gabrielle, how's it going?" You leaned on a nearby table, head in hand.
"Ugh, boring... Honey biscuit you were right. I would've had much more fun patrolling than this. I don't even drink..." She pouts, drinking from her cup.
"Then what's that?" You pointed to the red cup, raising a brow.
"Apple juice...?" She answered in an innocent manner. You covered your mouth to hold your laugh. But of course, you ended up laughing out loud. Gabrielle seemed confused at first but laughed with you.
"Here, I'm gonna find my friends Matt and Tom. You can watch Chief if you'd like." You offer her the cute dog and before you knew it she was all over him.
"Awwwwwww such a cute dog!! I will protect him with my life!" She hugs Chief like a child, and Chief looks at you, like as if you betrayed him.
"Haha sorry, little buddy." You wave goodbye at the two, then join the crowd to go find your friends.

°•°•°•°•°

    Not long you notice Tom and Matt talking, well mainly Matt. Tom was just drinking.
"Hey, guys! Cool party." You walk up to the two, waving.
Both of them smile noticing your presence, Matt ruffled your hair while Tom pinched your cheek.
"Hey (Y/N)! I haven't seen you in a while. You giggle at his enthusiasm, pushing him away from your hair.
"Yeah me neither, where have you been?" Tom added, pinching your cheek harder.
"Ack! Stop! You literally saw me yesterday!" You punch him in his stomach, but he was unfazed.
"Oh yeah, haha sorry." He let's go of your cheeks, you rub them to soothe the stinging pain.
"Whatever..." You pout, making them laugh and tease you again.

°•°•°•°•°
As you and the boys caught up you couldn't help but feel the feeling again. Like as if something was wrong.
You look around the room to see if something was wrong but nothing came up.
'Maybe I really am stressed...' You sigh and turn back to the boys.
Just then a loud crash could be heard, and screaming was followed soon after, you quickly stood up to see what was happening and what you saw surprised you. Men in all black shot through the windows and rolled on the floor. Everyone was scrambling towards the door, but the men beat them to it.
"You are not going anywhere..." They laugh while pointing their guns at the terrified crowd.
Soon after a loud sound was heard, and the room filled with gas. People were dropping to the floor when the gas hit them. You quickly notice the effect and held your nose, holding your breath.
'I gotta get in of those has masks...'
Sneaking behind one of the men, you kick him in his leg, causing him to fall over. He tried to yell but knock him out before he could.
You pull the mask off of his face, at the brink of submission to losing your hold of breath, and hastily strap it onto yours.
Taking a deep breath, you stand up and pull your hidden gun from under your dress.
"I knew this would come in handy." You sigh, walking into the deep depths of the gas cloud.
"Well, I guess it's...

Time to Tango"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°