My..Feelings?

°•°•°•°•°•°
You scrambled to your room, a blushing and confused mess.
"I can't go on a date! I don't even have anything to wear!!" You were basically pulling your hair out rambling on and on about what just happened. All the commotion in your room has caused Chief to hide under your bed, whimpering and shaking.
"A-Ah, sorry Chief... I need to calm down and think." You huff and sit on the floor. Rubbing your chin in thought.
'He said to wear something nice... But what exactly is nice!?' You groan and fall backward, hitting your head on the hardwood floor with pained 'ouch'.
Just then, an unexpected knock was heard on the door. You slowly got up and fixed your reddened face before opening the door to see who it was.
"Hello, who are you?" You ask in polite confusion. A little old lady stood in front of you, her gray hair was in a bun and she was wearing a red apron. The apron had a name tag that read 'Margrette'.
"Hello dearie, I'm terribly sorry for showing up uninvited but the Red Leader has asked me to give you this." She smiles while handing you a box. The box itself was plain, the color brown. But the ribbon that laced the box was a pretty red, it had little specks of pink too.
"Thank you.." you gawk at the ribbon, the way it shined dazzled you for some reason.
"No problem sweetie, but thank our leader. He's the one who asked to make it." And with that she waved goodbye, turning the corner with one last smile.
You close your door and slide down, hesitating to open the pretty box.
'What.. what is it?' You mentally push yourself to find out the answer. After a battle between you and the tape basically locking the box closed, you hastily open the lid.
"...H-huh!?" You grab the item from out of the box and held it up in front of you. It was a red, sparkly dress.

(You can change the style if you'd like!)

"HOW DID HE--?! WHEN DID HE EVEN!?" You became a blushing mess once again, dropping your head in defeat.
'This is awful.. but I should at least try it on...' sighing you get up and walk over to your bathroom.

"Why me..?" You thought, cursing yourself for this.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Dammit! It's cute!" You feel the material of the dress, thinking about it deeply.
'I wonder how Tord would feel..' your eyes widened at your thoughts and you softly placed your hands on your face to cool down.
"What's up with me..? Am I sick?" Chief rubs against you, waging his tail. He runs around you a couple of times before sitting. He barked twice as if he was saying that he liked the dress too.
"Oh, hush... you're just saying that.." you sit on your knees in front of him, patting his head with a closed eye smile. He licks your hand and rests his head on your lap. 
"Knock knock! I'm coming in!" A happy voice sang before opening the door.
It was Matt, he must've been done with his patrol and came to visit.
"Ack! Matt! Don't come in!!" You squealed at the ginger's invasion. But it was too late, he had already seen you in the red dress.
"OMG! (Y/N) WHAT A FABULOUSLY FABULOUS DRESS!!" He runs over to you gawking over the dress. Chief has got up again and strolled over to your bed, disappearing under it. As he was throwing around compliments on how much it looked great on you, your face bursts out into a bright red. It sizzles at the slightest touch of your hands.
"Matt p-please.." you barely mumble before hiding your face in your face. He stops and sits in front of you, smiling brightly.
"Where are you going?" He curiously asked, tilting his head to the side.
"O-on a date.." you nervously mumble, wishing that you could just hide.
"REALLY!? With who?" It's like whenever you think he couldn't get more excited, he proves you wrong. At this point, he was bouncing.
"...Tord." you whisper his name, s if it were a bad word. Matt leans in and removes your hands from your face.
"Speak up (Y/N)." He calmly asks you, you take a shaky breath and try again.
"Tord... I'm going on a date with Tord." You shut your eyes and wait for the response, but all you hear is Matt fangirling.
"Awww!!! That is ADORABLE!!!" He squeals and jumps around the room.
"Shush Matt! Don't tell anyone, okay?" You look him in the eyes and he nods his head.
"Your secret is safe with me!" He winks before sitting down in front of you, he rambles on about the date and how you and Tord could make the best couple.
"So you really do have feelings for him, I knew it!!" He ruffles your hair. You push his hand away in thought, but he doesn't mind and continues to talk.

'My.. feelings..?'

°•°•°•°•°•°