I'm Screwd

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Today was an important day for you and every army around the world. You were chosen to finally ring the bell of peace, the entire Peace Affiliation chose you to ring the bell of peace. You felt honored, you couldn't believe that it was happening.
"Okay (Y/N)... You got this, all you have to do is rind the bell and recite your speech. That's all... That's all." You mumbled to yourself in the mirror, fixing up your hair and pressing out the wrinkles in your beautiful jumpsuit.

(You can change this outfit if you want!)

You aired out your sweaty armpits, deep breathing to calm your panic. You jumped at two knocks at the door but your shoulders relax a bit when you have the voice.
"Knock knock~" A female voice sang, it was Gabrielle of course. She held a plate of biscuits in her hand, smiling happily at you.
"I made them just for you, honey biscuit! You don't want to make a full speech on an empty stomach."
"Uh, thanks I'm not very hungry though." You lied, you haven't eaten all day that day and half of yesterday. You questioned how long you'd live if you kept up with this lifestyle.
"Lies!" Gabrielle pointed dramatically. "I know you're hungry, you love to eat!" She yelled, shoving a cookie in your mouth before you could disagree. You blushed out of embarrassment, she knew you too well.
"Thanks..." You bit on the biscuit, it was really good. You smiled a bit at Gabrielle when you finished.
"That was really good! I didn't know you could bake." You smirked, reaching for another biscuit. Gabrielle blushed a faint shade of red. Playing with her hair as she spoke.
"T-Thanks (Y/N)... I hoped you'd like them." You gasped at her grabbing her hands in a slight surprise.
"You finally called me (Y/N)! It's been years since you called me by my actual name." You laughed, the connection between the both of you made Gabrielle blush twice as much. Her face was now the same color as Tord's hoodie.
"D-do you want me to call you (Y/N)?" Gabrielle asked, looking away from your eyes.
"Nahh it's fine, I like honey biscuit. It grew on me. I was just surprised that's all." You let go of her hands and looked at your watch.
"Ah! I gotta go, I'll be needed in the main quarters soon! Wish me good, luck will you?" You looked back at Gabrielle as you opened the door.
"Yeah okay! I definitely will!" She smiled back at you, waving you off. You closed the door and dashed down the halls, feeling much more confident with yourself, now that you've eaten something.
'I can do this.'

Gabrielle Pov
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"I can believe that happened." I gushed. Feeling how hot my cheeks felt.
"I held hands with her! Her hands were sooo soft." I hugged myself tightly smiling slightly. It's been 2 years since I realized that I liked (Y/N), I've never told her about it. Not because I'm scared of being rejected, but more of the fact that Tord might kill me if he heard of it.
"I know that soon it will be illegal for an Army leader or any person to kill someone without the exact reason written in the rulebook." I looked down while playing with my hair,
"But... I can't help but worry about what he might do to me when no one was looking..." I shivered at the thought.
"All personal who are deemed invited personally to the bell ceremony must join the seating area promptly." A voice from the loudspeaker made me jump up from my seat in a slight panic.
"Okay... Enough worrying, it's (Y/N)'s day. I should be there, front row!" And with that, I quickly left fixing up my army suit and fixing my hair up in a bun.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Geez Gabrielle, get a hold of yourself." A familiar, voiced chuckled.
"Wah! (Y/N)!? Shouldn't you be down at the podium by now!?" I yelled in surprise, watching her casually sit in the seat next to me.
"Yeahh but, I got bored waiting around so I decided to look around. I just happened to see you worrying about something, so I came over to see what was up." You leaned back into the chair, looking up at me with those pretty (E/C) eyes. Maybe I could tell you now? No... That'll make her freak out, it would be selfish to tell her now. She has a big speech coming up, I can't mess that up for her.
"Hellooo? You there? Is there something on my face!? Oh geez, I knew I should've cut back on the mini cakes." You dusted off your flawlessly plump lips. It's definitely wrong to think about you like this... So why do I do it all the time?

I'm... Screwed.