In Love Again.

•°•°•°•°•°
    Today was the day...
The date. You couldn't stop fidgeting around in your dress and you got up from your bed often.
"Its almost time... oh god oh god!" You were never really anxious about things, you were one of the confident ones in the group. But for some reason, Tord changed that, and you didn't know why...

You jumped when you heard loud knocks on your door. You quickly rushed to the doorknob only to have your hand hover over it... Shaking.
'Oh shit! Oh, snap! Do I look fine? is my hair okay? Do I smell good? What if my-' your thoughts are interrupted by another set of loud knocks, you hurriedly open the door only to see Paul and Patryk waiting for you.
"O-oh! Hello guys? What's up?" You mentally sigh in relief when you greeted the two men, you didn't really mind their company anyways.
"The Red Leader has sent us down to take you to your private date spot. Quite romantic to be honest." Paul shrugged.
"Ah okay, I guess there's no escaping it now..." You mumble the last part as they begin to lead the way. You couldn't help but bite your glossed lips in anxiety when you reached the end of the hallway. There were rose petals scattered all over the floor near the door and some substances that seemed to be gold glittered the floor too. You took a deep breath and thanked the two men for the escort. They nodded and stood outside. You pushed open the doors slowly, then quietly closed the back. What was inside astonished you, there were beautiful red flowers everywhere and the greenest vines could be seen, behind each one of them. Your eyes sparkled with dazzlement.
"Ah (Y/N)! You came! And you're wearing the dress I got for you. You look amazing." He opened his arms wide with a huge grin before walking over to you.
It seemed like everything faded away, like as if it was just you and him... Which it was.
"I like the flowers, they're the prettiest things I've ever seen." Your eyes glanced back to the garden of flowers, for once in a while you gently smiled at the man.
Tord's eyes widened, he didn't realize how cute you could be until now, it seemed like you got ten times cuter in the light. Now, it was his turn to blush.
"Y-you like them? I had them specially grown... J-just for you." You smiled even brighter at the man, he had to squint to block out the rays of sunshine coming from you.
"Aw really? That's so sweet." You stepped in front of a bush of the pretty red flowers. Tord walked up beside you soon after.
"Edd and I used to always pick flowers and make crowns out of them when we were younger... He always sucked at it though." You happily giggled at the memories and sighed. You turned to Tord to see what he had to say but all he did was pluck a flower from the bush and tenderly placed it in your hair.
"Keep it, you look best with it on." Was all he said before holding your hand and leading you to a round white table. He pulled your seat for you to sit and poured you a drink.
You began to talk and laugh like old times, but instead of tense vibes, there were calm ones.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Heh, it looks as if our times up sweetie." Tord looks down at his watch, feeling slightly pained to see the time go by so fast.
"Oh, you're right! It looks like I totally forgot time existed." You bounced up and cupped your face, thinking about Chief and how lonely he must be.
"Well, it happens to everyone I guess...even the perfect ones." He mumbled the last part, looking longingly at you.
"Hah, your right. I shouldn't fuss over too much. I'll just have to give him extra belly rubs." You sighed in relief.
Tord admired your love for the dog but still had to tease you before the night ended.
"I am sure looking forward to those belly rubs too~" He purred seductively, making you explode into a blushing mess.
"Wah?! Huh? N-NO I Mean i was talking about Chief... But if you wanted one I wouldn't mind at all--" Your rambling was cut short by a peck on the forehead.
"Don't worry about it too much sweetie. I was kidding! Somewhat..." He waved to you as he walked away from you and out of the room.
You took the flower out of your hair and smiled.
"Stupid feelings..." You held your chest as you blushed harder. You sighed and walked towards the door, taking one last look at the beautiful room.

"Dammit, I'm in love again..."

•°•°•°•°•°•