A Day With Tord and Tom

It was that time of the month for you again, great. Edd always keeps up with your periods and he knows exactly when they start and exactly when they end. Your mom taught him what to do when you do get your period, luckily yours only lasts five days and all you had to do was get over the first day. Sadly Edd and Matt had to go out for a random reason, which left the three people who are bound to fight each other. Its either you and Tord or Tom and Tord. Sometimes even Tom and you taking sides to fight Tord.
Edd left specific notes for Tom and Tord to read just in case something happens.
(Y/N) PoV
I hate my period, it sucks! It's even worse because Edd is not here. He would always make me some type of soup with a tint of cola in it. But he's not here.... just dang peachy! I flip through the channels on the TV as I lay on the floor, which I find much more comfortable than the couch.
"(Y/N), Edd said that you can't be laying on the floor. You need to get up." I hear Tom say as he pokes my cheek.
I groan in annoyance as I get up and sit on the couch. I love Tom, he's liked an older brother to me. In fact, everyone is! Even Tord, though I still hate him.
Tom sits next to me as I lay my head on his lap, I usually do this with Edd but Tom is the next best thing. It was relaxing until Tord came in, as usual, to mess it up.
Tord jumps over the couch, sits on my fragile legs, and swipes the remote out my hand to change my channel.
"Hey! Get off me!" I yell trying to squirm out from under him.
"What if I don't wanna?" He asks, smirking at me. I don't know if it's my period but I blushed a little. Not enough for Tord to see it but Tom did.
He gets up and bends down, which is a way he tells me to get on his back. I finally manage to get out from under Tord and I jump on toms back. I turn around and stick my tongue out at Tord and he does the same in return. I know that Edd told Tom to make sure that no fights happen when they're gone, and if he keeps an eye on me hell let him go to the bar and come back
Tom lays me on my bed and sits in one of my bean bag chairs.
I roll myself up in my covers like a huge burrito. A few moments pass before Tord walks in again, but not to ruin the silence. He walks in and actually behaves. Should I ask...Nah I like it like this.
"You guys can come up here if you want," I say, not even realizing what I'm saying.
They look at each other then back at me, as if I said something stupid. I probably did, I'm too tired to find out, I need a nap. I close my eyes for a bit, just a bit, when I open them I find Tord on the left of me and Tom on the right. I kinda feel safe, even with Tord on my left. If anyone asks I'm gonna blame it on my headache.