Laser Tag Fun!

Normal PoV
•°•°•°Today was a boring day, like every other.
"Ugh, I'm soooooo booorrredd." You say as you flail your arms around, almost hitting Edd in the process.
The others just hummed in agreement as they continued watching the TV.
A few moments pass until Tord perks up with an idea.
"Hey! Let's go to the new laser tag place just a few miles from here!" He says as he jumps up from the couch.
"Why not? I could go for some L-tag." You say as you get up to stand next to Tord looking for the other's approval.
"No, the last time we went, Tord used real guns." Edd shuddered while taking a sip from his cola can.
"Pllleeaaasse Edd! It won't be the same without you!" You beg, falling to your knees and locking your hands together.
"No. I don't want you to get hurt." He says, looking down at you.
You pout, thinking for a few minutes.
"Fine, I guess I'll have to bring out my secret weapon." You mumble while crossing your arms.
You puffed out your cheeks as you began to hold your breath.
"What is she doing?" Tord asks pointing to the woman.
"Holding her breath." Tom replied, taking a sip from his flask.
At this point, you've turned a slight purple.
"(Y/N) Please, you're being childish." Edd sighs with a worried look.
You just ignored him as you continued to hold your breath.
You were beginning to feel light-headed as your eyes became very heavy and your lungs screamed for air.
"(Y/N). Stop." Edd says in a serious tone, which he rarely uses.
You began to feel limp as you fall faint. Luckily Tord caught you just in time.
"How are you guys not phased by this?" Tord asks while sitting your sleeping body in his lap.
"She's done it a million times before." Tom says as he stands up.
"Edd I think you should give in now, it is her vacation after all." Matt reasons as he pushes a strand of your hair behind your ear.
"Ugh, fine...But NO guns. Got it?" He asks while rolling his eyes.
Your eyes flutter open as you instantly shoot up from Tord's lap.
"Yay! Laser tag!" You squeal as you fist pump the air.
You kiss Edd on his cheek and then you run to get dressed.
•°•°•°
After a few minutes, you walk out of your room, ready to go.

{You can change it if you like ☺} "I'm ready! Let's go!" You excitedly yell

"I'm ready! Let's go!" You excitedly yell.
You begin to drag Edd's arm, singling him that your ready if you yelling wasn't enough.
"Okay, okay. You're so childish." He chuckles as he walks out the door, the others following after.
You hop into the backseat as Tord and Matt follow in too.
Tom and Edd sit in the front seats and you all begin your journey.

•°•°•°You looked out the window, watching other cars go by. You hummed your favorite song and danced a little in your seat.
Since you were too busy doing your own thing, you didn't notice Tord staring at you.
You finally notice and turn your head to meet his gaze, but he turns his head and a bit of pink dusted his cheeks soon after.
You shrugged it off and continued to look out the window.
You and the gang finally got to the awesome destination, and you jumped out of the car.
You all walked, or in your case skipped to the building and ordered your wrist bands.
You ran around like a little kid on sugar pointing and giggling at all the games.
You all walked into the laser tag room and dressed up in your gear.
You and Tord were on the red team as  Matt, and Tom was on the blue team.
"Hey, that's not fair! You guys basically live with guns!" Matt whined, knowing that they were set for defeat.
You and Tord snickered as the game started.

•°•°•°

"Noooo! Don't shoot!" Matt yells as he covers his face.
You were currently holding him down with your foot as you 'shot' him.
A loud alarm could be heard, singling that your game time was up.
"Red team wins, the blue team loses." You say as you give Tord a high five.
"Next time I call (Y/N)." Tom says as he takes off the equipment.
You and Tord cracked about a thousand jokes about the fun you both just had.
You almost forgot that you were enemies and more like friends.

If he wasn't a cold-blooded killer, you would have been best friends with him sooner.

°•°•°•°