You Fucking Traitor!

°•°•°•°
   It has been a week after your eye-opening date with Tord. You couldn't stop thinking about him, sometimes you would punch yourself in your own face to get the thoughts out of your mind. You truly hated it... But you didn't hate him.
You and Jesse were out patrolling one night, talking and laughing as usual but then a random thought of Tord popped up and you couldn't help but blush. Your stomach was filled with butterflies and your heart was on level 9,000 at this point and you stopped dead in your tracks.
"H-hey? Are you okay?" Jesse stopped walking and looking at you with worry. You opened your mouth but closed it again and shook your head.
'I don't want to bother poor Jesse with this stupid schoolgirl crush..' You raised your fist, clenching it hard.
'Damn... I'm way too old for these types of things..' Was all you thought before punching yourself in the face again.
"W-what the hell!? (Y/N) are you okay?" Jesse caught you as you almost hit the ground from the impact. Maybe you hit yourself a little too hard? Your eyes grew heavy as you fell unconscious, and all you heard was Jesse flipping out in panic.

°•°•°•°•°

"Where the heck am I?" You sit up in a soft bit creaky bed and looked at your surroundings. You noticed the smell of rubbing alcohol and the array of bandages that were laying around. You remembered why you were injured in the first place and touched your head. It was wrapped with care and felt nice at the touch.
You heard some voices outside the room, one of the was definitely Jesse's as the other one was incomprehensible. You got up from your bed to see what they were laughing about. Edd always told you that you were nosey. You placed your ear on the door but couldn't hear much. So you slowly opened the door to make sure no one noticed your presence and listened in much more clearly.

"Hahaha damn bro, Red Leader must have trusted you a whole lot to let you lead that entire mission." One soldier said, laughing with Jesse.

"Yeah I know right? Who would've thought I could've pulled it off!" Jesse laughed too, you didn't know exactly what they were talking about but you knew that there was no mission set up this week so what could they be talking about?
"But didn't you feel bad when all those people died? They did take you in and stuff."

"Well yeah, I had a little crush on a girl there. I think Mimi was her name?" Your eyes opened in horror as you continued to listen.

"Damn man, talk about heartless. And what about you and (Y/N)? I heard you wouldn't stop following her around."

"I had to, it was the only way to get intel on their plans, but then she made the mistake of setting me up with her right hand. It was basically easy as pie after that." You stood there in shock, and then anger boiled up in you.
'How could that little shit do that?! So many people died and it was all his dam fault! I should've known something was up when he was the only one to come out alive! He was working with Tord this whole damn time!' You clenched your teeth in anger, opening the door in full rage.
"(Y/N)! Y-you're awake!" Jesse jumped in surprise and fear when he saw your face.
"You little shit... You fucking traitor! I trusted you..." You started walking closer and closer to Jesse. Each step scaring him way more.
"I thought Tord did this, I thought he found our location and caught us off guard... But no, you helped... You killed all those people who thought of you like family.." Jesse finally realized he was trapped and that it was only you and him there, alone... If you wanted to, you could kill him and no one would notice. You looked like you wanted to kill already, one wrong move and something bad would happen.
"I'm sorry.. (Y/N) I really am!" Jesse tried to calm you down but to no avail.
"You're sorry huh? Oh... Haha, I'll show you sorry.." You smiled sadistically, cracking your knuckles.
But you stopped instantly when you saw the fear in this boys eyes... It hurt you that he did this but it wouldn't make it better if you hurt him... Would it? You shook your head and walked away, you couldn't turn they negative energy into anger, so you turned it into sadness. Your eyes welled up in tears as you gripped your sleeves. What you didn't notice was that Edd was running towards you in a rush. You and him bump into each other and you notice what he had on. A large black cloak which blended perfectly with the night and a large backpack.

"Edd... Where are you going..?"

•°•°•°•°•°