A family Reunion

•°•°•°(Y/N) woke up in a dark room, she tried to get up but failed. Due to the fact that her neck was chained to the wall and she was tied down to a chair.
"Sh*t!" She cussed out loud. She mentally yelled at herself for saying that out loud because it caused something to move.
Your breath hitched as you shuffled in your chair hoping you'll break loose, but it just wouldn't happen.
'Well... I lived an okay life...' you thought. preparing for whatever was about happen.
"...(Y/N)?" A strong but soft voice echoed through the room. You instantly recognized the voice, tears forming in your (e/c) eyes.
"E-Edd?" You barely whispered, hoping your guess was correct, and it was. In a matter of seconds, all you saw was a quick flash of black and green before your engulfed in a tight hug.
You couldn't hug back so you slightly nuzzled your head into his sweater.
'Yep, the smell of cola. It's Edd.'
You giggled at your thought, you loved this about your brother, the sweet smell of cola when he passed by or hugged you, it just made you steal one of his sweaters when he went out with Matt for groceries.
"(Y/N).. I.. I missed you.." You smiled at his words.
"Me too." You mumbled, mainly because you were still stuffing your face in his sweater.
A few seconds pass before a loud sound interrupts your sibling moment.
You look pass Edd to see Tom and Matt.
" (Y/N)!!" They both yell.
"Guys!" You yell back. You really wanted to get out of the chair but Edd was already on it.
After hehe let you out of that trap you run to your two best friends, engulfing them into a hug.
"Mhhmp mmpph mmp  mmmmm mmuph." You muffled, talking into their shirts making them laugh, understanding everything.
"We missed you too (Y/N)." Tom chuckled while Matt smiled.
"Aww look how cute you look! Just like when we first met!" Matt joked messing around with your hair and pinching your cheeks.
"Ow s-stop!" You laughed pushing Matt off you.
"Ah! (Y/N)! Tor- I mean Red leader wanted you to wear this." Edd was holding up an anklet with two buttons on it.
"I'm sorry, but he said you must wear it, to make sure don't run away. Tom has one too." Edd sighed but chuckled at the last part which made Tom huff.
"Yeah, yeah whatever..." He mumbled crossing his arms.
You laugh at the three, you really missed them. They are just like they were back then. But something feels off...
'Ah, at least they are ok...'

°•°•°•°