Interesting Woman

°•°•°°•°•°•°
    You didn't know how exactly you got into this predicament, you just knew that this 'spy suit' was immensely tight.
"I'll die in this death trap before I actually get there..." You mumble softly, afraid that someone might hear you.
"Oh calm down, it's not that bad when you get used to it!" Someone butts it through the earpiece you totally forgot you had.
"Oh hush Tom, you really don't understand the problem..." You grit your teeth while fixing the outfit.
"Once you accomplish the mission you can take it off! You just need to get in there." Tom negotiates with you as you walk up to the excessively massive gate.
"Whatever. What's the plan again?" You knew the plan, you just wanted to make sure it was set in stone what you were going to do. This was a risky operation, after all, life and death operation.
"You'll get in by the name 'madam gold' they'll instantly let any female in if they know that code." Tom started, giving you a second to take a mental note.
"Okay, got it." You pushed him to continue the plan.
"Then when you get in, mingle with the people get some info until 10:43 exact. You'll need to plan this perfectly, got it?"
"Yes... Go on.." You mumbled impatiently.
"It's at this time when the hist of the party will join the group to make a speech. This will be your chance to sneak away and collect some very important documents from his office. Got it?"
"Yup, let's crash the fiesta!" You enthusiastically yell, raising your fists towards the dark night sky.
"You know you're not crashing it...right?" Tom asks concerned if you listened to anything he said a while ago.
"Of course, but i just wanted to say that line, I've been planning it on the way here." And with that, you knock on that gate.
An almost futuristic screen pops up in front of you, asking for 'high-class information'.
"What is your purpose?" A robot voice asked, scanning you with a green light.
"To attend the... Party?" You heard Tom facepalm in your ear, sighing with the utmost annoyance.
"Very well, password needed." The voice speaks again. This time with a yellow light.
"Madam gold?' You timidly ask, hoping that this would work.
"...Correct, you may enter." And with that, the doors opened, signaling you to relax a bit.
"Great job (Y/N), you did great for your first time." Tom congratulated you, allowing you to get cocky.
"Of course I did great! I'm a natural!" You giggled with Tom and sighed.
"Okay, let's do this." You both declared seriously
.
.
.

"Jinx! You owe me a soda!!"

°•°•°°•°•°•°

You walked around a bit, gawking at the extravagant decor.
"Woah! They have tiny sandwiches and tiny cake!" You bounced around the food table excitedly grabbing all the sweets and finger foods insight.
"Woah calm down! You can eat slowly, ya know the food won't run away you know." Someone chimed in.
You turned around in annoyance, ready to tell the owner of that voice to back off, but you choked on your food when you noticed how... Handsome this man was...
"Woah..." Was all you said before regaining your composure.
"I- um, sorry I just like food. Knowing me the food would probably run away from me if it had legs." You blushed, taking a bite of your cookie.
"Hey don't worry it can be our secret! Plus if I were that cookie I'm sure I wouldn't want to run!" He joked, making you blush even more.
"O-oh um okay... Bye!" You grabbed one more handful of cookies before running off.
"Hmmm, that's surely new." The man stared at you, noticing you drop your cookie on the floor.
"Ha, what a sweet, I do hope I cross paths with her once more."
"Hey, Nash! Aren't you gonna prepare for your speech?" Another man dipped in, taking a bite of cake.
"Oh! Uh yeah yeah, I'm still just getting used to this leader thing and i wanted a snack... That's all." And with that, the two men vanished into the crowd.

'What an interesting woman indeed...'