Not Him Again...

(Y/N) PoV
•°•°•°•°...it happened so fast, I couldn't stop it from happening.
They rushed in like ants, they kept on coming and they wouldn't stop.
Blood covered the floors, the room filled with dried blood, the sent of iron thick.
I managed to hide while they destroyed the place...looking for me.
'Why' I kept on thinking over and over in my head. 'Why!?' I never got an answer...
I then noticed another wet substance roll down my face... tears?
I felt my face, wet...
I fall to the floor tears streaming down my face as the blood covered my legs.
I haven't cried in a long time... ever since he entered my life.
I HATE him...
He ruined everything.
I'll kill him...

...

I'll KILL him.
I stumble standing up, tears still running down my face.
"I-I'm so sorry... I'll avenge you all..." I whisper, grabbing a sword from the floor.
It was stained red, but one part was still clean. The tip.
I quickly walked to where the intruders wandered.
"If it's me they want... then it's me they'll get," I whisper looking at the sword.
I quickly crouched when I heard multiple footsteps walking by. When they passed I looked to see three of them.
'Must've split up to find me.'
I quietly get up and throw the sword at one of their heads, he immediately falls down while the other two turn to me in shock and anger.
"Hey! You'll pay for that you--" one of them says as he runs towards me, but before he could finish his sentence I swiftly kicked his legs. As he fell backward I kicked him in his face, knocking him out cold.
"Why you little!" The other one shouts as he runs towards me pointing his gun at me, getting ready to shoot.
'If he shoots that gun every one will hear and come running.' I think, quickly kicking the gun out of his hand he tries to grab me but I duck under his arms and kick him in his back. He hits the floor face first and goes limp.
"Tch pathetic," I say pulling the sword from out of the soldiers head.
I continue to walk, knocking out and killing some soldiers in the process.
'I need to find a way out of here..' I think stepping over some of the dead bodies. I faintly hear footsteps that become louder and louder. When the noise finally came to a stop my eyes widened.
"I gotta say, you're still pretty hot, even when you're killing my soldiers~" An all too recognized voice fills my ears.
"It's one if your likable traits."
I turn around hoping it was someone else with the same voice, but before I could I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I look down to see what foreign object entered my body.
'A dart?!'
The room began to spin as I fell to the ground, not being able to feel my own legs anymore.
Just before I get consumed by the darkness, the devil himself walked over to me...

"We meet again (Y/N)~"

...I HATE him