Learning the Basics.

Key: (L/N)= last name

•°•°•°•"(L/N), Red leader wishes for you to visit him in his office." A strong voice of another soldier rang throughout the small room. You, Edd, Matt, and Tom were Catching up on each other's life.
You simply nod, getting up from off the floor, dusting off your clothes.
You were about to walk off but you felt a tug on your sleeve.
You look down to see Edd, a worried look painted on his face.
"Edd calm down, I'm going to be fine. I promise." You say calmly and softly smiling at your brother.
He nods and gives you one last hug, you waved farewell to Tom and Matt and left.
"Follow me." The soldier ordered, his arms behind his back standing tall.
His name tag read Patryck, so you guessed that it was his name.
You nod your head and began to follow him down the hall, gawking at the size of this building.
He stopped at two huge doors that had the initials 'R.L'.
'Talk about extra...' you mentally roll your eyes at the gold doors.
Patrick opened the doors and nodded at you, signaling you to walk in.
You nod back thanking him. After you do he closes the door and his footsteps became fainter, letting you know you've been left alone with Tord...
"(Y/N)!! sweet cheeks! How was your reunion with the others? I saw a lot of hugging so I assume it went good." Tord smiled, setting his head on his hand.
Oh how much you wanted to wipe that smile off his face, but the way things run around here it's probably smart not to.
"What do you need." You simply ask in a monotone voice, just looking at him was hard so you needed to keep your snarky remarks to yourself.
"Straight forward eh? You were always eager to do things." He laughed, giving you a closed eye smile afterwards.
"You obviously need something if you called me here and if you're being this nice, so spit it out already." You lightly growl getting sick of his games.
"Ah smart as always... Look if you're going to work here your gonna have to learn how to survive, the Red Army is no place for a princess like you. But... I know you can handle it since you were able to handle a whole alliance against me." He dropped his smile to a frown.
You slightly cringe at all the dead bodies you found, it hurt you to remember but it reminded you that Tord was not to be messed with. And that he shouldn't be trusted...
"Therefore my two closest soldiers will teach you, please respect them."
You nod your head, still holding that emotionless face of yours.
"Good! Goodbye, sweet cheeks~" He purrs before going back to whatever he was doing.
You quickly rushed out of the room, happy to finally breathe non-Tord infected air.
'I really hate him..' you think, straighten up your back.
You feel a tap on your shoulder, you look up to see the man from before and another dude.
He held a cigarette in his mouth but it didn't seem to be lit, he was pretty short compared to the other guy and he had really bushy eyebrows.
"Hello (L/N). I'm Patryck, and this is Paul. Red Leader asked us to show you around and teach you the basics."
You nodded at the two and they motioned you to follow them.

•°•°•°•°•

After they showed you around they gave you an outfit that matched theirs. It was only just a little smaller.
You walked into the woman's shower room to put it on and you had to admit red was a great color on you.
The sweater fits you perfectly and you felt really cozy.
You walked out with your hands in the coat pockets feeling around how much space was in there. You hugged the coat at smiled like a kid who just got a new toy.
Paul and Patryck lightly laughed at your childish behavior before returning back to their composer still chuckling.
They finally gave you a small handgun that you kept in a gun holder. they said it was best to tighten it around your thigh, for the best access. They also gave you two knives that could be held tightly in your thigh pocket.
Since you were pretty good at first aid they handed you and mini first aid kit that held pain killers and some bandages.
After your little transformation, they lead you to the training area where they trained with you and fixed up on some of the things you needed help on.

'They're not that bad'...

•°•°•°•°•