Down to Buiness

°•°•°•°•°•°
   You and Tord along with Chief, sneak down the empty hallways. Chief found the smell of one of the men and is leading you both to the rest of the invaders.
"You think we'll be able to handle them?" You randomly ask out of the blue, not thinking much of it.
"Probably not... But hey, at least I died with the one I love." You turn your head to hide your burning face from him.
'Keep your cool (Y/N), he does this all the time... Nothing new.'
Soon enough Chief let a low growl go by, signaling you to stop.
"They're near here... I hear them." You mumble, gripping your gun.
"So what's the plan?" You turn to ask Tord, he stopped for a second to think then his eyes lit up.
"I have no idea." He nervously smiled, scratching his cheek in embarrassment.
"You don't have an IDEA!?" You fumed, fire growing in your eyes from anger.
"Hey! Did you hear that?" One of the men noticed your fit of anger, catching the attention of his companions. You hear two sets of footsteps begin to grow louder.
"Think fast, think fast..." You bit your lip in deep thought, then quickly jumped up.
"I got an idea... But it's a crazy one."  You smirk looking down at Tord, Chief growling louder and louder as the men strayed closer.
"Good, I like crazy." You both smirked mischievously, and you turn to show yourself.
"Hey, boys~ how's it going?" You purr, seductively placing your hands on your hips.
"H-hey! You shouldn't be here!" One of the men yell, but the other hits him in his chest.
"Bro, calm down, she just wants to have fun..." The other stated, looking you up and down.
You shivered in disgust at his gaze, but you pushed through.
'Think about your friends (Y/N)...' You internally sigh before looking up at the two of them.
You turn around about to walk through the door, seductively calling the two with your finger.
You look at Tord and Chief and nod, they get ready to follow through with your plan. They didn't know what you were doing exactly, but they did know that you knew what you were doing.
Both the men walked through the door looking around for you, but what they didn't notice was you and Tord was standing behind the two.
"Looking for me?" You ask, but they couldn't get to answer because Tord shot the two.
"Great let's get dressed." You pull one of the men to a corner and start to undress him. Tord does the same, once all the clothes are off you begin to take off yours...
"Wait a minute..." You turn to Tord seeing him stare at you as if he was waiting for you to finish your action.
"You can continue~" He smirked, laying his head in his hand.
"You... PERVERT! T-TURN AROUND!!" you throw your shoe at him as he laughs, turning around.
"Hmph..." You puff your cheeks and turn around to make sure he doesn't see anything. Chief makes sure to see if Tord is trying to peek when he does, Chief barks to keep him at bay.

°•°•°•°•°•°
"Ok, here's the plan... We don't know what they could be up to but there could be a chance that they are after you, Tord," you explain, causing Tord to raise a brow.
"Why me?" You shake your head at his idiocy, you thought that his brain would grow bigger over the years.
"Because you're the leader, you know all of the plans and you agreed to the war." You cleverly stated, flicking your finger on his forehead.
"We need to stop them from acquiring information, so we need a way to take them out...". You look at Tord for an answer, he thinks for a bit then smiles.
"There's a room that fills with gas with an outside command, only I have the key, we could lead them in an kill them!" He excitedly yelled, proud of his idea. You and Chief looked at each other, both giving a look as if you were not surprised by Tord's behavior.
"That could work, but let's not kill them... We could take them hostage and use them for information." You gave a better, less... Deathly answer and Tord pouted.
"Fine... We could do it that way too." He agreed, Chief nodded and you nodded.
"Good, let's some there and lead the others to the holding jail." You smiled at your plan, getting up and grabbing one of the men's gun.
"C' mon the plan won't complete its self." You laughed, throwing him one of the guns.
You all walked through the door to see a group of men, you counted how many there were in your head.
"There's twenty of them... 10 for the both of us. You know what to do right?" You asked once more, he rolled his eyes playfully and looked at you.
"Don't worry babycakes I'll be fine, it's basically a walk in the park for me." He jokes.
"Okay good, we should get going..." You turn to join the group but Tord grabs your hand.
"Hey... After this, let's get married." You laughed at his proposal, not thinking much of it.
"Sure, that'd be nice." You joked, smiling at him.
What you didn't know was that he actually meant it. He knew you didn't get it, but he let you go.
"Be safe!" You wave at him while running. Chief happily following after.

"Now...

Let's get down to business"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°