Tom and Ice Cream!

°•°•°•°
You and Edd never really fought. But when you did, it sure took a toll on the household. This time you and Edd fought over who Ringo sleeps with and it escalated from there. The other housemates tried they're hardest to keep you from throwing things and keep Edd from doing something he would definitely regret...
"(Y/N) Please, you and Edd are too old for this..." Matt says pinching the bridge of his nose as You and Edd have a glaring contest from across the couch.
"It's not my fault Ringo likes me more..." You grumble, breaking the intense staring.
"Oh please, he only slept with you because you hid his favorite treats in your room." Edd stated, folding his arms and looking the other way.
The rest of the gang sits quietly, afraid that if they say the wrong thing it might fuel a sibling war.
"Let's get some ice cream!" Matt said trying to lighten the mood.
"Hmph, not with her..." Edd mumbled which caused you to get up and walk over to the kitchen with Ringo following behind you.
You stick your tongue out at him as he just glares at you.
"Okay... No ice cream then..." Matt says rubbing his chin.

"Oh no, I'm getting my ice cream. Just not with him.." You say grabbing your coat.
"Cool, I'll come with. I needed fresh air anyways." Tom's states as he follows you out the door.
"Edd? What do you wanna do?" Tord asks, kinda upset he couldn't go with you.
"Bacon... I want bacon..." is all Edd said as Matt and Tord look at each other but then shrug.
"Mkay wanna come?." Tord asks getting up with Matt following slightly after.
He just nods a 'yes' while getting up and walking over to the door. Still really pissed at you.

°•°•°•°

"(Y/N) What flavor do you want?" Tom asked as you both walked into the shop.
"Oh no, Tom! You don't have to, I can pay myself!" You quickly say taking out your wallet.
"(Y/N)..." Tom says trying to get you to agree with him. "Please let me pay."
"No." You say in an annoyed tone.
You both glare at each other before you perk up with an idea.
"Hey! Why don't we both pay?" You say hoping Tom will agree. He just looks at you confused.
"I'll pay for you, and you'll pay for mine!" You explain, now bouncing up and down waiting for an answer.
He thinks for a few seconds, then nods his head and smiles.
"Sure (Y/N), that's a good idea." He agrees, giving you a small smile.
You return the smile then you grab his hand and walk towards the cashier.
"Hi! One (f/f) (favorite flavor.) And chocolate please!" You politely say still holding Tom's hand.
"Coming right up! By the way, you two are such a cute couple!" The sweet lady says as she walks off to place the order.
Both you and Tom blush a deep red.
"W-we're not a u-umm.." You stutter out trying to correct the woman but failing miserably.
"She means we're not a couple, just two friends hanging out." Tom says in a calm voice but little did you know he was freaking out just like you...
No one knew this but Tom used to have a little crush on you when you first met.
Of course, he never told you because you both thought of each other as siblings and he didn't want to make it awkward between the two of you.
You also had a slight crush on Tom but you're now torn since you also have a new crush on Tord, you've told Edd about this but all he did was tell you some meaningless things like 'maybe you can have both.' Or 'you could wait till you get over them.' Leaving you and Tom in an awkward 'friends with benefits' relationship. Just after the both of you got your ice cream, Matt texted you.

PRETTY PRINCE□
Hey (Y/N) me Tord and Edd are gonna chill at the park so we'll be home a little late. You smile at the text, mainly because you get to chill with Tom a little more.
You text back with a thumbs up and a purple heart emoji.
"Who was that?" Tom asks licking his ice cream.
"Just Matt, he'll be home late." You simply answer trying to finish the rest of your ice cream.
You both walk to your beloved park, telling jokes and laughing, like old times.
"Ah! My favorite park! Remember that time a kid tripped and dropped his ice cream here?" You giggle looking at the pretty park filled with laughing children and their parents.
"Yeah, how could I not? You bought him ice cream right after and the mother yelled at you." Tom laughed as you puffed out your cheeks,
"Whatever.." You playfully say as you softly punched him in his arm.
You ran to the swing set and sat in it. Tom following behind and sitting in the one next to you.
Both of you sat there telling stories of what happened during your detective cases until you heard a familiar voice.
"TORD! STOP THE CART! STOP THE CART!" You heard what sounded like your brother yell.
You looked away from Tom to see Tord, Matt, and Edd riding a shopping cart at an extremely fast pace.
Before you could say anything the three of the boys crashed the cart into a tree.
You gasped as you and Tom run up to see if your friends were ok.
Let's just say you ended up carrying Matt on your shoulder as Tom carried Edd on his, you both just dragged Tord by his feet because neither of you could agree on who should carry him.
The two of you laughed and told jokes as people looked at you as of you were crazy.

°•°•°•°