Just me and You~

(Y/N) PoV
Today is just a normal day... just subtract Edd, Tom, and Matt.
They all went out to go to some amusement park they saw on TV. I'm not into amusement parks (Sorry if you are ) but Edd being the overprotective older brother, said that I couldn't stay by myself. Like as if I'm not one of the best detectives out there... Tord volunteered to watch me, while they go out. I don't know what he's up to, but it's my vacation and it's not my problem right now. I'm a little hungry though, now that's my problem. Thankfully I saved me some leftover (f/f) from last night.
Narrator's Pov
(Y/N) walked over to the fridge and looked for her leftover food. She opened the fridge but instantly froze when she noticed that her saved food was gone. Edd, Matt and Tom know that you go crazy over (f/f). One time, Matt ate your leftover (f/f) and you gave him two black eyes and a bloody nose. You didn't mean to...it just happened. After that, everyone knows not to touch her things. All except him... You were gonna kill him.
You stomped up to his room, but not after slamming the fridge door loudly. You didn't even bother to knock, you just slammed the door. And what did you see? Tord eating your (f/f), that you decided to save. You were gonna kill him, you grabbed the closest thing you could find, which was a pencil. And you instantly pounced on him once you had a grip on your weapon, yelling and screaming could be heard from the room.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" You yelled as you try to stab the Norwegian in his eye.
"I'm Sorry! I was hungry!" He yells dodging every stab directed to his face. You guys continued your little fight until both of you got tired.
You sat on top of his stomach as you breathed heavily. You wiped the sweat from your forehead. You didn't notice this, but the word was smirking as he slipped his hands onto your hips.
(Y/N)'s PoV
Before I could say anything he pushes me on my back so he could be on top of me.
He leans down and whispers into my ear
"My hands fit perfectly on your hips~"
At this point I don't know what to do, half of me wants this and the other half doesn't. I can feel his hand slide up my shirt, while the other is pinning up both of my hands over my head.
"T-Tord..." I stutter, barely whispering.
But he doesn't answer he just bites his lips and continues.
But his dirty intentions were cut short when we heard the front door open. We instantly freeze as we hear Edd's voice.
He let's go of my arms and hops off me, I roll onto the floor with a big thud. Tord pretends to be reading hentai as I play with Ringo.
"Hey (Y/N)! How was your day?" Edd asks while messing with my hair.
"Fine!" I giggle while swatting away his hand.
He laughs and kisses my cheek, then walks out of the room.
I don't know what just happened between me and Tord but am I wrong for saying I liked it?