The Future...

•°•°•°
Its been years since the incident between Tord and the gang. Everything was back to normal... Until that fateful day when he finally did it... He finally took over the world.
Funny thing is, you're now wanted by the Red Army. He killed all of your police comrades when looking for you but you swiftly got away thanks to some of your friends.
You joined a group of people called 'The Rebellion' and were named leader a few days after, they looked up to you and counted on you for everything.
What killed you the most is that he took Tom, Matt, and Edd. He kidnapped you but you refused and ran away never to be found again.
Little did you know they all missed you terribly. Tord still has that burning love for you but doesn't show it to look strong in front of his army. Edd is not how he usually is, he doesn't smile much and he keeps a picture of you and him to keep him sane. Tom and Matt both feel like they lost their little sister too, Tom did get over his crush for you, though that doesn't change the fact that he thinks of you every night. Matt as well, he missed the old days when you both stayed home together. Just to talk about things whenever you and Edd had your fights.
You changed a lot as well, not only are you quieter you are also tougher and a lot smarter. Indeed you grew up a lot.
But anyway, let's continue with our love story... shall we?

Rain constantly ran down your figure, you stood in front of the rebellion headquarters with the hunting group after venturing out for food, this was a thing you had to do daily but it kept the others alive so you weren't complaining.
There were three groups for specific things. Hunting, scavenging, and lookout. You were the leader in all of them but there was a backup leader for each group if something had happened or if you were out with the other group.
You all walked up to the door, it was underground and had been covered up with leaves and sticks if the large trees weren't enough. You crouched down and knocked three times because that was the code and you had to do it in a special way to get in.
It opened and you all hopped down one by one, you being last as you let everyone go first so you could have a last look around to check if anyone followed you.
"(Y/N)! Thank gosh your back." Your friend Mimi said running up next to you. She was slim and tall, she had terrible eyesight and needed her glasses. But she was super smart and loving too.
"I have some bad news..." she quietly said, voice lowering to a whisper. You looked up at her seeing that you were pretty short compared to her and gave her a questionable look.
"W-well, we ran out of medical equipment today a-and water." She stutters out looking at the checkboard in her hands.
You thought for a second before answering.
"Tell the scavenging group to set out tomorrow and find an abandoned hospital, there's many not far from here. Also, tell the hunters to gather some water when they are going off tomorrow." You simply said, no emotion detected in your voice.
"R-right away!" She saluted to you before running off. You walked into your room and closed the door, sighing as you take your combat boots off and flopping onto your bed.
You loved coming back home to this feeling but it wouldn't always last long.
You played with your hoodie strings enjoying the silence. You loved to think out your decisions, and you were mainly okay with most of your decisions but you still thought about them when you were alone.
You closed your eyes hoping to get some sleep in before someone bothers you but sadly someone decided to bother you.
"M-miss (L/N)..?" A timid voice asked knocking quite softly but you still heard.
"Hmm?" You groaned out rubbing your eyes as you sat up.
"D-dinners r-ready..."
You walk up to the door and swiftly opened it. You gave him a glare but it was just a usual one you gave everyone, a soft but strong glare.
"What's for dinner?" You asked slightly cocking your head to the side.
'U-um rabbit meat and some berries." He stuttered, now that you got a good look at him you never noticed him before.
'Must've been brought back today.. wonder why I didn't get a notice.'

"What's your name?" You softly ask, not trying to scare the poor boy.
"U-um Jesse." He quickly started playing with the bottom of his shirt.
You hummed and nodded.
You stepped out of your room and closed the door.
"C' mon they might eat it all before we get there." You chuckle walking down the hallway as Jesse quickly followed. "Yes, ma'am." He quietly said looking down at you. He was somewhat your height but maybe a few inches taller.
"It's (Y/N)" You suddenly say as you walk into the feeding room.
"W-what?" He asked as you mentally facepalmed noticing how confusing you were.
"Call me (Y/N), everyone else does.  Just because I make the decisions around here, doesn't mean I'm not approachable." You simply say before grabbing the last two trays and giving him one.
"R-right! I'll try to remember!" He said enthusiastically but still stuttering a bit, he sticks one if his thumbs up and you return it back.

'He seems cool, maybe I'll keep an eye on him though he looks a little bit shaken. Hopefully, he finds a friend to help him around.' You thought sitting down with some of your friends.

'He reminds me of Edd when we were little...'

°•°•°•°