Two Way Mirror (pt.3)

Tord's PoV
•°•°•°Me and Tori finally found a way to send her and her friends back home.
I have to admit... I'm gonna miss her. We chatted while working and we actually have a lot of things in common, like guns, the color red, our hatred for Tom or in her case Tamara, and our growing crush on (Y/N) or in her opinion (Y/B/N).
We even talked about our dirty fantasies about them~
"I guess we should tell the others." She stated while stretching, cracking her back in the process.
"Agreed." I stuff my hands into my hoodie pockets.
We walked out of my room to see the house completely dark.
'Wow, have we been working for that long' I thought as I turned on the lights.
Tori went to wake up the others while I agreed to look for (Y/N).
I walked into the living room to see both (Y/N) and (Y/B/N) laying on each other on the couch...
A wave of jealousy hit me like a bullet to the head, I wanted to rip the dude apart! But that would just upset (Y/N) and mainly Tori. So, I decided to walk into the kitchen and grab a cup of water instead. But oh... definitely not for drinking... I strolled back over and 'accidentally' poured it on him. Mistakenly getting it on (Y/N) in the process.

(Y/N)'s PoV
•°•°•°I groggily wake up to the sensation of cold water on my body. I rub my eyes a little and shake (Y/B/N) awake. After a bit, he wakes up too, and we both look around in complete confusion by what's going on around us. I look up to see Tord smirking at me... but not directly in the eyes. I break the contact to glance down and noticed my (f/c) bra showing through my shirt. I look back up at the man and roll my eyes, feeling my face heat up a bit.
"P-pervert." I stutter, getting up to get some juice. (Or whatever you would like to drink.)
"Pour some for me too please." (Y/B/N) says as he yawns. I nod my head as I pour two cups. "Anyways, Tord? Are you done with the go-home thingy?" I ask as I sip some of my juice and hand the other cup to (Y/B/N).
"Yeah, that's why I woke you two up." He grumbles as he points to the empty cup that used to hold water until he rudely poured it on us.

Normal PoV
•°•°•°"(Y/N)! Are you ok your shivering and your all wet!" You jump at the sudden yell of Edd, as he felt your face to check your temperature. Soon after Ell was doing the same to (Y/B/N), you both smiled at how your older siblings took such care of both of you. Edd quickly takes off his hoodie to stuff you into, Ell does the same but it doesn't fit (Y/B/N) so she just wraps and ties the arms of the hoodie around his shoulders. You inhaled the sweet cola smell of Edd's sweater as you all get up from the couch. Everyone was gathered around each other waiting for the rest to arrive.
"Soooo, how are we gonna get home?" You heard Tamara ask as she takes a swig of her flask.
"Easy, just click your heels together and we'll be home!" Tori laughs as Tord snickers. Matilda didn't catch the joke and did just that. She clicked her heels and closed her eyes, puffing out her cheeks. But 'surprisingly' it didn't work.
"Hey! You lied! We're not home!" She yells as Matt pats her back.
You all roll your eyes at the two beautiful idiots and get back to the task at hand.
"Yeah but seriously, how are they gonna get home?" You ask while shoving your arms into your cola loving brother's hoodie.
"By this." Tord dramatically states as he takes out the mirror from before, but with wires and tape.
"No offense, but hows this supposed to  help us?" Tamara asks, poking at the mirror.
"Just set the right dimension and you'll be home!" Tord says as he types in the correct digits. Soon after, the mirror glows and sucks in all your new friends you've made. You waved goodbye to your male version and smiled kindly. You were a little disappointed that you didn't get to spend more time with him.
After a few moments, the bright light disappears and everything feels normal once again.
"I'm gonna miss them." You sigh, but mainly referring to (Y/B/N).
"True...Too bad you won't see them ever again!" Says a giddy Tord as he walks back into his room and locks the door.
Soon after that, you all chilled out on the couch as you once were before this all started. The only difference is you were actually getting along with Tord this time as you leaned on his shoulder slowly drifting off to sleep to the sweet smell of vanilla and cigarette ash.