Keep the Secret

°•°•°•°After a few hours of watching tv, (Y/N) notices that everyone is asleep except for her and Tord. She decides to get up and go to her room, not wanting to be around Tord for any second longer. But before she can take two steps, you hear a real familiar click. You turn your gaze to see the man you've been trying to avoid point a gun at you. You wanted to say something, but you just turned to look at him.
"Where do you think you're going?" He says as he continues to look at the TV.
"Bed." you reply, trying not to have a conversation with the man.
He laughs a little then looks at you, just looking at him made you want to cry, he killed your partner, your best friend. You could never forgive him.

°•°•°*Flashback*°•°•°
"Shhhh! Nancy, or else you'll blow our cover." You say while crouching against a brick wall. You had finally found him, the red leader himself, the one that everyone feared. Except you, of course, you and your partner Nancy have been assigned to track him down and throw him in jail. "Sorry! I'm just really happy that we finally caught him!" She whispers back in an excited voice. "Me too." You say, mostly focused on the mission at hand. Nancy continues to talk your ear off but she completely shuts up to when you both hear footsteps. You were about to get up but Nancy reached you to it. She walks up right in front of the red leader and gets a bullet through her head. You cover your mouth in horror as her body drops to the floor as he casually walks over her like she was nothing...

°•°•°*Flashback end*°•°•°
   After that day you instantly decided that you needed a break. You packed your bags and left, you needed a vacation from your job.

You give him a death glare, but then instantly give in. You sat down on the floor and turned to face him.
"Good girl" is what he says while lowering the gun.
"What do you want?" You say trying to keep calm and not wake the others.
"Oh~ nothing." He says while getting up from the couch.
"You obviously need something..." You say, keeping a good eye on him making sure he doesn't try anything funny. He walks up to you and crouches down to your level.
"Your a smart one, no wonder your one of the best detectives," he says while patting your head.
"I need you to keep quiet about the whole 'Red leader' thing okay?" He politely asks. Even if you say no, it would be a game over for you anyways. You nod your head and quickly get up.
"I'm going for a walk," you say while walking over to the door.
You hear footsteps come over to you and you sigh in annoyance.
"What? I'm just taking a walk?" You say, trying to look innocent. But you really did want to go out for a walk, to get away from him.
"I wanna come too, just to make sure you don't try something you'll regret later!" Tord says while pulling his hood over his head.
All you do is open the door to let him go first, you're not letting him kill you. Not today.

...Not ever

°•°•°•°