Is It Okay If I know?

°•°•°•°
You were in the living room, listening to your favorite song. Luckily your brother, Matt, and Tord went out for more groceries, leaving you and Tom alone.
To you, it was a great time to relax and feel comfortable. But for Tom, it was a great time to get some answers.
"Sup (Y/N)." Tom greets, walking into the room. You look up at him and smile.
"Nothing much, just chilling." You say looking back down at your phone to change the song, and back at him immediately after you finished.
"How's life going for you?" You ask turning your body fully to him, sitting
Criss-cross so if he wants to sit he could.
He takes a seat in front of you but doesn't sit like you are, one of his legs sits under, while the other is hanging off the couch. He rests his arm on the back.
"(Y/N)...Do you trust me? Like with secrets..?" He suddenly asks you with curiosity lacing his voice and a peck of sadness.
You laugh a little looking down at your phone but then look up to check to see if he had any hint of seriousness on his face, and to your surprise he did.
"O-Oh I'm super sorry! Of course, I trust you, remember the time I accidentally spilled Edd's cola on Matt's bed and they got mad at each other? I knew they would kill me, and I trusted you with my secret. That's the first day ever I started trusting you with my secrets and I still do!" You started to ramble on and on about how much you trusted Tom with secrets, finally stopping because he was staring at you, but you didn't see annoyance or regret because he asked the question, he stared at you with another emotion. Love? No that couldn't be the case...right?
You both noticed that you were staring at each other and quickly looked away.
"Anyways... can I ask you something?" He spoke up, looking at you with full seriousness again.
You nod, giving him permission to continue.
"What's really going on with you and Tord? Whenever Matt or Edd asks, you tell them that he offended you... But how?"
The question sent slight shivers down your spine, you wanted to lie and say something like 'he did something I couldn't forgive' or 'I don't wanna talk about it' but when you looked into his eyes you couldn't.
So, you ended up crying...
you couldn't hold it in anymore you had to let it out.
You told him everything, Tord killing your partner, Tord being the red leader. Everything. You couldn't control it. Everything just poured out like a running faucet.
He calmed you down by letting you cry into his hoodie, promising you that he wouldn't tell anyone. He stroked your hair and rubbed your back, helping you calm down.
"(Y/N)...why didn't you tell me before." He asked, playing with your (H/C) hair.
"I-I was scared... I didn't want to bring you i-into this. I wanted to have fun... But then he ruined it w-with his stupid face and stupid Norwegian accent." You whispered, playing with his hoodie strings, sitting in his lap with his head resting on your head and yours on his chest.
He stayed silent as you yawned, snuggling deeper into his chest.
He laid back a bit so that you were laying on top of him. He then placed his arms around your torso, making you feel warm and safe.
"Tom?" You ask, still fiddling with his hoodie strings.
"Yes (Y/N)?" He calmly asks, brushing his hands through your hair.
"Please don't confront Tord...or tell anyone else." You softly begged him, not wanting to bring more people into this.
He laughs, letting you feel the vibration in his chest. Like a sweet lullaby.
"Ok (Y/N)."
You didn't want to respond, you heard the tiredness in his voice and quite frankly you felt tired your self. You both fell asleep, enjoying each other's warmth.

°•°•°•°