I Won't Let You Down

°•°•°•°•°•
After the wedding proposal, things have gotten pretty... Relaxed.
You and Tord began planning the wedding, after a little night of fun of course.
"Okay! I hired 7 party planners, each with a great theme. I hope that they'll know what's best..." You bite your nails in thought, holding a checklist in your other hand. Tord looks down at you and smiles,
"Don't worry sweetness, everything will be fine. I'll make sure of it" he wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your forehead.
"Yeah, I know... I just want this day to be perfect..." You mumble, looking up at your fiance. He just smirks and leans in to kiss your lips.
"Umm excuse me... Sorry to interrupt but the car is ready." Mumbled a solider, he was blushing a bit. Obviously flustered.
"Oh! Yeah sorry, haha. I'll be there in a moment." You push away from Tord, and grab your coat with a soft smile. The solider then leaves timidly, and you could've sworn you heard Tord mumble something.
"Anyway, I'm going out to... Meet someone. I really want them to attend the wedding, they mean a lot to me." You look down and sigh. You smiled to yourself and looked back up at Tord in a loving way.
"I'll be back before dinner I'm sure, I hope you can hold down the fort while I'm gone." You laugh, walking over to him.
"Ha! Don't underestimate me, sweetheart. I'll try my best without you." He smiles triumphantly, kissing your ring then your cheeks.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
You drove for about an hour, looking at the beautiful scenery that passes by.
"Can I ask why you picked such a quiet location, Ms.(L/N)?" The driver asked, looking over to you.
"Please just call me (Y/N), and I believe that a quiet place leaves a humble mind." You smiled to yourself and look back outside.
"Ah! We're here! Be sure to pick me up at 7 okay? I left extra money on the seat for your troubles." And with that, you closed the door and waved the driver goodbye with a smile.
"So I heard that you were getting married, congratulations!" You turn on your heels to see your older brother...
"Edd!" you jumped out to your brother enclosing him in a bear hug.
" Woah! You got stronger over the past few months." Edd laughed and patted your head.
"C'mon, let's chat. I brought cookies!" You smile happily as you pass him a cookie.
"And cola...?" Edd asked, raising an eyebrow at you.
"Of course I did, just for you." You smiled, you were finally given a chance to talk to your brother. No more fights, no more rivalry... Just relaxation and family time.
"Hey, I wanted to say that I'm sorry... For all the things I put you through. I should've known better than to let my sister fix my problems." Edd looks down ashamed, taking a bite out of the chocolate chip cookies you made for him. You smiled and to her his hand,
"Look, it's not your fault. I knew the situation you were in and I wanted to help you any way I could. I guess this was the end result..." You looked around at the peaceful environment and took a bite out of your cookie. You reach into your bag and pulled out what looked like to be a gun.
"Here! This one was made especially for you!" You pointed the gun at your brother's head.
"Wait..what!? Edd yelled out in surprise, holding his arms up to prove he had no weapon.
"Relaax, it's a wedding invitation. Tord was in change of the... Invites." You pulled the trigger, Edd closed his eyes expected some sort of pain... But instead, he received confetti and glitter.
"Huh?" Edd picks up the letter that came out of the gun and reads it for a minute.
"You... You want me to attend your wedding?" You nodded excitedly,
"I want you to make a speech! You're my only brother, of course, I want you at my wedding." After that it was silent, Edd looked up at you in admiration, tears welled up in his eyes as he hugged you tightly...

"I won't let you down...not anymore."