You're Alive!?

•°•°•°•°

"What the hell?!" You shout jumping out of your bed.
You look all around the room but no one was seen.
"I must be really tired.." you held your head in your hand, sighing at your state of mind.
But you could've sworn you heard the voice of Tord just then.
"I need to sleep..." you flop onto your bed, not even bothering to turn off your lights.

•°•°•°•

You were doing your usual patrol with Tord. Thankfully for you, he stopped annoying you today and just talked about work and asked you to take down important keynotes that he needed to remember.
"Oh, (L/N). I need you to help a young man with patrolling the streets." Tord stops walking in front if you abruptly which causes you to bump into his back.
"Ah-" you mumble, stepping back. You accidentally get your foot caught on the other, this now causes you to fall backwards...
'DAMMIT!!' You screech in your mind. You quickly close your eyes for the impact but it never came. Instead, two strong arms are holding you up by your head and lower back.
"Ya' know... I've always known you as the clumsy type... (Y/N)." The owner of the arms whisper.
You slowly open your eyes, your face bursts out a bright shade of red once you see Tord hovering over you.
"A-Ah oh u-um.. t-thank you..." you nervously thank him for saving you from the potential fall.
He smirks at you, slowly lifting you away from the floor and onto your own feet.
"No problem~" he bends down and gives your ear a quick peck before continuing on his explanation.
'Get yourself together (Y/N)!!' You slap your face repeatedly, but your face just seems to get hotter.
"Anyways, I'll drop you off here he should be in the room down there." He points to the doors across the hallway.
"You might know him." Was the last thing he said before leaving.
You walk to the door and place your hand on the handle. 
"Wait... I might know him..?" You ask yourself, looking at the door with suspicion...
You open the door to see...

Jesse...

"What.. the.." you mumble, eyes widened in disbelief.

"H-Hi (Y/N).."

...

"You're alive!?"

°•°•°•°•°