The End.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Okay... Should I pick red and white... Or (F/C) and white?" You asked holding up two color cards. You were currently sitting on the couch with Edd and Matt, trying to decide what color theme you wanted for the cake.
"I, for one, think we should go with green. It's a very nice color." Edd beamed, sipping a can of cola.
"No! I think purple would be nice, it's the best color." Matt chimed in crossing his arms triumphantly.
"What if you just mixed them, red and (F/C) to go with the white?" Tom walks up behind the couch, downing a bottle of vodka.
"Hey! That can work! Who knew you were good at wedding planning?" You smirked up at him, Tom just shrugged his shoulders and went to sit on the floor in front of the couch.
"Okay, now let's decide the flavor!" You giddily pulled out more cards.
"Not that I hate this... But why aren't you doing all this planning with Tord?" Tom inquired, causing Edd and Matt to nod their heads in agreement.
"Well, he's with some of our planners picking up materials. Also, he's going to find the place where we want to have a wedding." You look down at the cards, smiling happily.
"I never really thought I'd get married... I was always working on my detective work, so I never had time for dates nor liking someone." You shoot your head back up, causing Edd and Matt to jerk slightly.
"But now I am! I never would've thought it would be with Tord, but... Fate proved me wrong. I'm happy now." You laughed looking back up at the others, they all smiled at you.
"Let's pick vanilla!" Matt yelled enthusiastically.
"Nope! Pick chocolate!" Edd pushed Matts's face as he pointed at the chocolate card.
"Tom? What do you think?" You looked down at him, but he just shrugged.
"Don't care, it needs to be alcoholic though." Tom pointed to the colorless card.
"I'll just ask Chief. Chief? What do you think buddy?" You hold up a few other color cards.
You hoped to get an answer, but he just yawned and laid down at your feet.
"Ah... You're right, we should take a break?" You ask the boys, they all nod in agreement and decided to do their own things.
"I'm gonna call Tord, don't destroy anything while I'm in the next room okay?" You joked, stepping out into the next room. You dialed your fiance, readying for the waiting ring, but instantly after you press "call" Tord picks up.
"Hey beautiful! What's up on your end?" Tord's voice cheerfully chimes out of your phone, sending you into a mood of joy.
"Nothing much... Right now we're taking a break, how about you?" Tord chuckles then continues to speak.
"...Hey, wanna meet up? I can come to pick you up and we can get some ice cream?" You laugh heartily, Tord laughs a bit with you.
"You are such a dork, of course, I'll go. You don't have to ask me like some high school student ya know?" You can see him, but you know that he's smiling cheesily.
"I'll see you in 5 minutes?" You walk out of the next room to check on the others, they all seen it be okay, and thankfully nothing is on fire.
"Okay, bye baby~~" he hums into the phone, you quickly said bye back, slightly blushing from the cute nickname.
"Guys, I'm gonna meet up with Tord okay? Watch Chief for me?" They all smile and nod, turning back to the tv they were watching.
"Hey, chief, watch the guys for me? I know you're the only brain cell out of all of them" you laugh, smoothing down the fur on his head.
°•°•°•°•°
"So where are we going?" You asked, licking the dripping ice cream from off your cone.
"Nowhere special, I just wanted to see this one place. It brings back memories..." Tord smiles down at you as you struggle to keep your ice cream from melting.
"Ah! Here we are!" He gently grabs your arm and pulls you to a swing set.
"Hey! Isn't this the playground... Where you basically followed me against my will?" You struggled to keep on a distressed face, laughing hysterically on the inside as you watched Tord frantically trying to comfort you.
"I'm kidding! Let's sit?" You run past him to your favorite swing seat. You point to the seat next to you, and he runs over to sit next to you.
"I can't believe we are getting married, to be honest... You were the last person I thought I'd ever marry!" You laughed. before Tord can reply, you continue.
"But... You've changed, I don't know when... But the Tord right now is definitely the Tord I want to be with." You see Tord's face visibly relax as if the weight of the world lifted from his shoulders.
"Your still a pervert, and you definitely need some time to grow but..." You trail off, trying to find the right words to say next.
"But... I.. I love you, and I hope that we will change for the better! Together." You smile, holding his hands.
"Ugh, my ice cream is all melted... Let's go home, I need to clean up." You stand up, still holding onto Tord's hand. In a quick movement, he pulls you down to his level, kissing you softly before smiling.
"You're really amazing? You know that right?" He smirks, causing you to blush a bright shade of red.
"Whatever! You suck! Ugh let's just go home... Please." You hurry your head in his hoodie, blushing hard.
"Ahaha, fine sweetheart." He kisses the top of your head before pulling you to the direction of the car.

"Oh by the way... Does this mean we can try for a baby now?"

"NO!!"

°•°•°•°•°•

After a few more months of planning, you and Tord finally get married. You move to a private home near where your brother Edd and your close friends Matt and Tom live.

The End°•°°•°•°