I'm So Lucky

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
After your emotional meeting with Edd, you rejoined your driver.
"So? How did it go? Ms. (L/N)." The driver happily asked, starting up the engine of the car.
"It went great, it has been some time since I've seen him cry... I hope I'll be seeing him happier nowadays." You looked out the window of the car, wistfully looking at the scenery as it goes by. You close your eyes, thinking about your brother's tear-stained face.
"Wait!" You jumped up, surprising the driver.
"Sorry to bother you... But can we visit one more place?" You timidly asked, looking down at the hem of your shirt.
"Of course! Where to?" The driver asked restarting the GPS, ready for your answer.
You smiled.
"...Thank you."

°•°•°•°
The driver pulled up to the area you asked of him, and an uneasy look appeared on his face as he realized where you were.
"Visiting someone?" He asked, looking back at you with slight worry.
"...yes, I'll be right back. Thank you for waiting." And with one more smile, you exit the car and walk towards the graveyard. You steadily walked towards one tombstone, it was covered in orange flowers and ribbons. You smiled and crouched down the level in the engraved words on the tombstone. You brushed away the moss and vines that covered the name of the person's grave.
"I hope you're doing well, Nancy. It's been some time since I've been here." You chuckled, pulling out an orange ring from your pocket.
"It looks cheap, but I know you'd like shit like this." You laughed, but the tears still welled in your eyes.
"I feel like an idiot, marrying the person who killed you. But you always gave people second chances... I never understood why at first, but I guess I know now." You stood up and brushed the dirt from your knees.
"Thanks for listening, I hope you're doing good." And with that you walk away, wiping the few tears that fell from your eyes.

°•°•°•°•°•°
"I'm back! Ah- and I brought some leftover cookies!" You yelled down the hallway. Not even a few seconds later, you hear two types of footsteps growing near.
"Woah!" You yelled before getting tackled by your fiance Tord, and your companion Chief.
"Wow, you guys must be hungry!" You laughed as Chief licked your face.
"Hey! No fair, how come he gets to lick you but when I do you hit me!?" Tord whined, pulling you closer to him. In return, chief barker and leaned against your leg.
"Hey, I love both of you okay? And out of the three of us I'm the only one who hasn't had a bath yet!" You hand the cookies over to Tord and kissed him on the cheek, then you bend down to scratch behind Chief's ear.
"Now be good okay? I'll be back to make dinner." You leave the room to freshen up and change, but you faintly hear Tord whisper something to Chief.

"So what if you've been with her longer? I'm the one who's engaged to her!"

You laughed heartily, closing the door to get ready for dinner.

"I'm so lucky...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°