...Huh?

°•°•°•°•°
  You and Chief casually walked up to one of the men. He was talking to his comrade but abruptly stopped when he noticed you.
"I don't remember a woman being able to enter this part of the army... What are you doing here?" He asks suspiciously, narrowing his eyes at you.
"I was sent to tell you that the Red Leader has hidden in a compartment under his office. We can corner him there." You confidently explain your made-up plan, trying not to give it away. The men started at you for a second... Then they looked at each other.
"Then we must hurry, give us one-minute babes~" one of the men purred, turning around to his other friends.
"Yo! We just figured out that the target is taking refuge in a hidden room." He grinned mischievously.
"You can thank me for the tip later! I just guessed that it would be the best and reasonable place to look." He laughed and turned around leading the half of the room.
"Ugh, what a piece of sh--" you grumbled angrily but was abruptly cut off of your rude but understandable sentence by Tord calling out to you.
"(Y/N)! I did it!" He smiled excitedly, putting his thumbs up.
You just smiled back and returned the hand gesture.
Soon after you, Chief and Tord run to follow after the group.

•°•°•°•°•°•°
Once you entered the secret help with the not so secretive help of the men, they shot the keypad to enter, you and Tord just quietly watched as the men piled into the room. They were too busy looking for a clue to float about that they entirely didn't notice the three of you outside the room.
"Would you care to do the honors of sealing the doors shut?" Tord bowed to you, in a way that a prince would towards a princess, causing chief to bow down with him.
"Ah, what a gentleman!" You giggled as you pulled the lever. He looked up and smiled.
"Only for you princess." You laughed some more and turned towards the large window that showed you all the men silently panicking, well... In your perspective anyway, the room was soundproof.
"Well, I should get to questioning. The answers aren't gonna come up themselves." He gave a hearty laugh and picked up a mini microphone, it looked to be connected to the room speakers because as he spoke the men all stopped.
"I'll leave you to it, I gotta get everyone to a safe place I feel bad for leaving them for too long." You waved and showed yourself out, Chief happily strolling along with you.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Geez (Y/N), I feel horrible that I couldn't get to help you with those guys..." Tom stated, visually upset. Matt nodded with him, giving off the same energy.
"Yeah, I feel useless." He sighed, rubbing his neck. You frowned and put a hand on their shoulders, even though they were a little too tall.
"It's okay, it's not like you could fight in your sleep... Or can you...?" You joked, narrowing your eyes at them.
"Hmmm I'm not sure, but when I do find out I'll tell you." Matt laughed. You couldn't tell if he was serious about it or if he was just joking. Nevertheless, you laughed along with the two men.
"Ah! (Y/N)! I've finally found you." You turned to see Gabrielle running towards you.
"Woah take it easy, you're still hurt..." You sigh in annoyance.
"Wah sorry... I totally forgot about that. But I'm all cleaned up so I guess im fine!" She laughed, making you sigh and shake your head.
"Whatever... Just don't mess around too much." You scolded but soon noticed that she wasn't really paying you any mind, just laughing and playing with Chief.
"Aaaaaand I've lost her." You roll your eyes smiling.
Just then, one of the soldiers whispers in your ear.
"Ah... Okay, I'll be right there. I wonder what it could be about." You mumble before walking out of the saferoom.
You hurriedly walked up to Tord's office. He claimed that he has something important to say, hopefully, it's something actually important.
"You needed me?" You poked your head in and walked in after his signal.
"Yes, while I was torturing-- I mean reasonably and humanly questioning the men. I learned some intriguing information."
You tilted your head and nodded, gesturing for him to continue.
"They mentioned something about a high-class party, almost a ball, that holds all the important leaders of many enemy armies. If we crash that party we'll be sure to get the upper hand." Tord ends his explanation and pushes a sliver suite case towards you.
"What's this for?" You opened the case to see multiple weapons like knives and several guns. Sitting next to that was an all-black outfit that looked...tight.
"Why does the outfit have to be skintight?!" You blushed while holding up the elastic one piece.
"Whaat? I thought that it would look good on you! Plus it's very elastic and remarkably comfy." He laughed, you knew that you wouldn't win an argument like this one, so you just mumbled some curses and set the black attire down on your lap.
"Anyways... What's all this stuff for? And why are you giving it to me?" You inquired, closing the case and holding it close to your chest.
"Oh, I thought you'd figure it out, as you know all of our spies are currently recovering right now from the invasion and I surely can't leave the base due to... Certain duties. So you're the perfect match!" He gave you a toothy grin, opening his arms wide. You just stared at him, visibly confused

"...Huh?"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°