Two Way Mirror (pt.1)

•°•°•°Today was a boring day. Even you, Tom, and Tord couldn't pick a fight. You and the guys were all sitting on the couch while watching 'The Children.'
Except for Matt, he was admiring himself in a mirror he found.
Tord was sitting next to you, and he kicked up his feet so that could be on your lap.
"Hey! Get your feet off me!" You yell, trying to push off his legs from your lap.
"Or what?" He asks smirking while pinching your cheek.
"Oh I'll show you" you grumble as you punch him square in his face.
Instantly he removes his legs and glares at you.
He then pushes you off the couch. You fall face-first on the floor with an 'oof'

...Next thing you know, you're holding a large kitchen knife as your being held back by Tom, and Tord is being held back by Edd while holding a gun.
You throw your knife at Tord but he dodges... unfortunately, and it hits Matt.
Luckily, the handle hits his hand. But it knocked the mirror he was holding onto the floor.
"Nooooooo!" Matt yells while falling to his knees.
"Chill out, the mirror isn't broken."
Tord states still annoyed with your attempt to hurt him.
"I'm so sorry Matt!" You apologize to him, you crouch down to pick up the mirror and check if it had at least a crack, and to your surprise, it didn't.
But your reflection looked kind of.... weird. Instead of your reflection, it was a male, but he looked a lot like you.
"Woah..." you both say in amazement.
You gasp as you drop the mirror. But this time a pure white light flashed out if the mirror and five figures appeared from it.
When the blinding light finally faded away, your face to face with the male you saw in your reflection.
"W-Who are you!?" You scream, your face turning a dark shade of red.
"Who am I? W-Who are you?!" He yells as he scrambles away, blushing as well.
You were about to say something but were cut off by your brother screaming.
"Ahhhhhh! You monster!"
You instantly jump to your feet and run off to the kitchen.
You stop dead in your tracks as you see your brother and a girl who looks exactly like him drinking from a cola can.
You pull Edd out of the kitchen and give him some emergency cola you always keep in your hoodie pocket just in case.
You turn your head to see Tom and Tord fighting, along with two other girls that look exactly like them.
•°•°•°•
You try to think of something to stop all the fighting, but you just can't think straight with all the yelling.
You had enough, you let go of Edd's hand and grab the gun Tord dropped on the floor when you flung the knife at him.
You shot it twice in the air, and all the noise vanished.
"Everyone sit, NOW!" You yell as you lower the gun.
Before you know it everyone scrambles to the couch.
"Great. Now, who are you!?" You say walking over to the group of people. You studied the people sitting in front of you carefully. There was a girl with a green hoodie and a  cute short ponytail sitting next to the boy in an (f/C) hoodie with (H/C) hair. Next to him was a girl who was drinking a bottle of vodka. Her eyes were black like Tom's and her hair was up into a high ponytail. There was a girl on the floor waving at you, she had long hair that was let down and on top of it sat a pretty headband. lastly, a girl with a red hoodie was sitting next to her cleaning a gun. She had a ponytail but most of her hair is down. She had a bandage on her face and it seemed that she was wearing a little mascara.
Finally, someone speaks.
"Well, I'm Ell." The girl in the green hoodie says. "And this is (Y/B/N)" (Your boy name)
The girl named Ell points to the male next to her. He waves at you and smiles.
"This is Matilda, Tamara, and Tori." She says pointing to each girl, they either hid their head or wave at you excitedly.
"Thank you, I'm (Y/N), this is my brother Edd, Tom, Matt and Tord," you say pointing to each of the boys.
"Nice to meet you, love your shoes by the way." The pretty girl named Matilda complements.
"Thank you, I got them last week," you say playing with your hoodie strings.
You hear someone clear their throat and look to the side to see Tom looking at you as if he wants you to say something.
You think for a second then realize.
"O-Oh! How did you get here?" You quickly ask, finally realizing what Tom wanted you to do.
"I don't know, one minute we're sitting on our couch next minute we're here." (Y/B/N) says, he seems cool. A little cute, but he's basically you in boy version, dating him would be weird.
"Well, we all can't be here, it could break time and space...or something." Edd points out, all nod in agreement.
"I think I have a book in my la-uh I mean the room that could help us." Tord nervously corrects himself while tori wipes the sweat off her forehead.
"I'll help him, in the meantime...go find something to do, but DON'T leave the house. Got it?" Tori rhetorically asks before walking off to Tord's room.
You all look at each other, then shrug, hopefully, this won't take long...
(Part 2 coming soon it's not over. Sorry for making it long)