Chapter 4

Chapter 4:  

NIALLS POV: I got out of my car and walked up to her her doorstep and rang the door bell. When she opened the door I think my heart stopped. She looked so beautiful the way her light brown hair fell perfectly down her back in waves. "Hellooo?" she said and snapped me out of my dream. "Hello love" I said and missed her cheek. And with that we got into my car and drove to the cafe for lunch. I had to go in through the back entrance to avoid the fans. I felt so embarrassed. "Niall I know that you're in a band and I completely understand." she told me with a smile. It's like she read my mind. I took her hand and led her inside the cafe. I booked a nice little private room in the back so we could have some privacy. We both sat down and started talking. We had so many things in common! Y/N's POV: Me and Niall were at the cafe and were having a great time. That was until I noticed these 3 waitresses staring at us. They didn't help table they just looked at us. I don't think Niall noticed but it was making me kind of uncomfortable. "Hey love, I'm going to go the bathroom I'll be right back." Niall said and then kissed my cheek and excused himself. As soon as he left those three girls ran at our table and started screaming horrible things at me. "YOURE SUCH A WHORE" , "YOU COULD LOSE SOME WEIGHT FATTIE", "SLUT! NIALL DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!" They were saying so many things so fast and they were closing in on you. That's when you figured it out. They weren't waitresses, they were crazed fans that had snuck in. Since you guys were in that private room no one could see you. They kept getting closer, and closer. Until one of them slapped you face. Hard. You could feel it beginning to swell. You looked up at the girl with tears in your eyes. You got up and fled the restaurant. You were already in the taxi on your way home when you remembered that you had left Niall behind.