Chapter 12

Y/Ns POV: While we were in the car on the way to Nialls flat, She Will Be Loved by Maroon5 started playing on the radio. Me and this song went way back. I cant really play the guitar but I know how to play this song. Id always wanted a relationship like the one in the song, a guy who would always be there for that special girl. I think Niall might be that guy. I was so deep in thought I hadn't noticed that I was singing. I was about to stop because I felt embarrassed when Niall picked up where I stopped and sang. He had the voice of an angel. He looked at me and smiled and we sang the rest of the song together. When it ended I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He was so perfect. I can't believe he chose me. He could have any girl in the world and yet I'm the one whos sitting in his car with him. We got to his flat and he led me inside. I plopped down on his couch while he got some snacks. When he came back it looked like he had half the kitchen in his hands! "Niall!" I shouted at him when he came. "Yes princess?" "I thought you were just getting popcorn." "what? Princess get used to this because this is just a snack for me." I laughed because he was so adorable. We put on Paranormal Activity. I HATED that movie. The only reason I owned is because my friend left it at my house. I get scared so easily. The movie started and I kept jumping and u screamed at one point. I kept covering my eyes with my hands and then snuggling into Nialls chest while he put a protective arm around me. About half way through the movie something really scary jumped out and I accidentally elbowed Niall in the stomach. 

She Will Be Lovedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें